Votes: 63 60.0%
  • Big girls blouse

Votes: 42 40.0%

• Total voters

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Yeah, agreed. Sorry, I find it hard to know if I'm arguing or not once I've had a beer or nine!

Ha ha. I,ve only had eight. I felt deflated today tho not making their keeper work until 88th minute.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

He was but it didn't look as bad as he made it out to be. Really disappointing game from him IMO and he does himself no favours with officials with how easily he can go down. Body language was not great today but then I wasn't very impressed with the attitude of most players. We didn't seem as up for the game as Reading and were overrun in midfield. Given Ulloa's obvious quality it was a pretty lacklustre and occasionally disinterested performance from him today. The team looked mid table at best even before the sending off.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I used to say if I stood on Jurgen Klinsmann's toe in a boozer would he go down ?

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Our lone striker takes a battering every match,opponents know we are only going to play one man up, so their tactics are clear,its a marvel how he has scored at all,it will be no surprise if he moves on.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He was but it didn't look as bad as he made it out to be. Really disappointing game from him IMO and he does himself no favours with officials with how easily he can go down. Body language was not great today but then I wasn't very impressed with the attitude of most players. We didn't seem as up for the game as Reading and were overrun in midfield. Given Ulloa's obvious quality it was a pretty lacklustre and occasionally disinterested performance from him today. The team looked mid table at best even before the sending off.

Well...i was just answering the question :) and i agree he made so much more out of it...it seemed to be out of frustration...as regards to his all-round game personally i didn't think he was as lack lustre as he seemed to be in January.....we were certainly overrun in midfield during that first half...any team that runs at us gets rewards

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Sorry, did Ulloa play today?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Totally the wrong change today. Lindgard was everywhere, would have been far more useful than a disinterested, walking pace, Ulloa. Was like playing with 9.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Hilarious that some people think Ulloa was bad today. He ran his nuts off the whole of the second half to keep their defence busy & tracked back. Either you only see that sort of stuff from the WSU or people are genuinely clueless about football.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Hilarious that some people think Ulloa was bad today. He ran his nuts off the whole of the second half to keep their defence busy & tracked back. Either you only see that sort of stuff from the WSU or people are genuinely clueless about football.

Why is your opinion right and everyone else is clueless?

Personally I thought he was a lazy waste of space today, except for maybe the last 5 minutes, which is perhaps what you're basing your opinion on.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
He was getting a clattering today. I was surprised by how thuggish Reading were. Every time Leo got the ball there seemed to be a player scything through the back of him within seconds. I can see why he was hacked off by the final whistle.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Why is your opinion right and everyone else is clueless?

Personally I thought he was a lazy waste of space today, except for maybe the last 5 minutes, which is perhaps what you're basing your opinion on.

I'd agree with his opinion on Leo..but i wouldn't say you are clueless

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
It was caught really clearly by the TV cameras. It didn't look like it would have hurt - but on the other hand it's the sort of thing you can get sent off for when the ref has already had a dubious sending off for the other side.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Apart from going down to easily I thought Ulloa had a good game and worked hard, That incident in the first half when he tracked back and ended up as the last man back and came away with the ball typified his performance for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here