Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa flag

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I've already gone for his home Province flag in my Avatar. Rio Negro. Maybe that will make him feel at home.

must be a sign, as it has the blue and white stripe for home, and black and green for away.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 458
Last edited:

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I'm a Falklands Veteran. I have no problem with the flag. It would make Leo feel welcome.

A veteran, unsurprisingly, who understands .... and hopefully the authority of your comment would draw the thread to a conclusion. But there are some folk who cannot live without conflict, long after those involved have hung up their weapons.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
This is predominantly a FOOTBALL FORUM, can't you leave your political agendas out?
If we signed a German player, would any of you be against having a German flag in the stadium..? (Edit: Beaten to that point by D'Angelo Saxon!)

I'm all for the flag as it is in support of a single footballer not the whole of Argentina or its government.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
NSC never fails to amaze me. Reminds me of my parents going on about bloody Germans, you can't trust them, and the Japs, don't you know what those cruel *******s did to our boys :facepalm:

We've probably had an axe to grind with any nation you care to think of at some point in history.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
NSC never fails to amaze me. Reminds me of my parents going on about bloody Germans, you can't trust them, and the Japs, don't you know what those cruel *******s did to our boys :facepalm:

We've probably had an axe to grind with any nation you care to think of at some point in history.

I'll never forgive the French for what they did in the 11th century.

:jester:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Might get rid of my Spanish flag actually.

The CHEEK of that Armada stunt.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Lucky we haven't got any players from ROME! :censored:

I'd be cracking out the woad for that.

Seriously, I can't believe people bring politics into this. It would be a nice touch for our newest hero.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Objecting to that flag doesn't constitute 'bringing politics into it', it just constitutes just blatant stupidity. I would LOVE to see Argentina flags all over. Apart from anything else, they go well with the Uruguayan and Spanish ones.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Ulloa woooaaahh
Ulloa woooaaahh
He spearheads our attack
He wants the Falklands back

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Objecting to that flag doesn't constitute 'bringing politics into it', it just constitutes just blatant stupidity. I would LOVE to see Argentina flags all over. Apart from anything else, they go well with the Uruguayan and Spanish ones.

Yep, well said.

gatkins2@sky.com

Mar 18, 2013
Chant for Leonardo Uloa

We now have in my opinion, have the best all round striker at the club since Michael Robinson. Both Robinson and Leonardo can not only score goals, but holds the ball up, brings others into play and defens in our own box, just what we were crying out for. This man deserves a chant of his own. I am proposing 'Leonardo Ulloa sha la la la, Leonardo Ulloa sha la la la, Leonardo Ulloa sha la la la, Leonardo Ulloa sha la la la la la la, sung to the tune of Brown Girl in the Ring.

I am open to other suggestions, but we need to start singing his name all around the ground and make him feel truly at home at the Amex.

:bhasign:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here