Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Uk's sexiest & most sophisticated TV export hits Oz TV"

Hotel Babylon.

Ok i've watched the first 2 episodes that have aired and have found it as sexy as a damp tea towel and as sophisticated as a night at the workers club :yawn:

Am I missing something? Does it get better? Or should I file it under dross?

Haven't Dexter Fletcher in anything since Press Gang and the dodgey yank accent.

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
AMelbourneAlbionSupporter said:
Hotel Babylon.

Ok i've watched the first 2 episodes that have aired and have found it as sexy as a damp tea towel and as sophisticated as a night at the workers club :yawn:

Haven't Dexter Fletcher in anything since Press Gang and the dodgey yank accent.
It's OK.

Just drop the sophisticated and sexy tag and it's mildly watchable. Joan Collins is in one of them. Look out for Steven Berkoff in the last episode of the series. He's excellent.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Christ man, didn't the fact Dexter Fletcher was in it tell you all you needed to know about how sexy and sophisticated it would actually be?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Utter gash.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
well i liked it so neh

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
AMelbourneAlbionSupporter said:
Hotel Babylon.

Do yourself a favor and get a book out of the library, take up Airfix modeling, learn the trombone, ANYTHING instead of watching any more of that dross. Mrs Brovian made us watch it but even she gave up on it and just had it on out of habit. Last episode is mildly interesting but that's it.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It's lightweight froth, can't really expect anything more from it. However there's some extremely shaggable eye candy, which makes it worth perservering.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here