Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ukraine crisis: Russia aid convoy 'invades Ukraine'

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
London Irish, Czechmate,..... all we need is DaveinPrague to join in blaming the West for everything from a shortage of condoms in Bangladesh, to the Ebola outbreak in West Africa,.... and of course, EVERY military conflict or mass murder that has taken place since 1948.

I wonder why we have not heard anything from the black box from the Malaysian flight over Ukraine ??? they originally said it would be available within a few days ? perhaps the UK government have found something out that they don't want to be revealed .

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I wonder why we have not heard anything from the black box from the Malaysian flight over Ukraine ??? they originally said it would be available within a few days ? perhaps the UK government have found something out that they don't want to be revealed .
Come on matey, who started the Ebola outbreak then?..... it must have been something to do with Thatcher,.... make a link, go on, you know you want to. What about the draining of the Aral Sea, that must surely be a dastardly dirty tricks campaign by British agricultural boffins...... must be.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Looks like you have been watching too much CNN , FOX or BBC , by the way I do watch RT as well as BBC and also Al Jazeer and French 24 to get an average view of what is happening . Why would the Russians bomb there own Russian speaking , pro Russian Ukrainian civilians ? I don't think even Putin is so stupid . F--k all in the trucks ?? , did you see them unloading the parcels in Donetsk area , probably not because it was not on BBC ? the people were so thankful just for some food and water , pity the Kiev government are not so concerned .

You don't think Putin would bomb them? You can't be so naive, surely? Putin cares not a jot about those people. They are a means to an end for him and for his vision of Russia. A tool. It actually suits him for them to become martyrs, adding false legitimacy to his actions in the eyes of his electorate. Even better if the people killed are actual Ukrainians, against the occupation. He can claim otherwise and still has bodies to use as propoganda.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Come on matey, who started the Ebola outbreak then?..... it must have been something to do with Thatcher,.... make a link, go on, you know you want to. What about the draining of the Aral Sea, that must surely be a dastardly dirty tricks campaign by British agricultural boffins...... must be.

I don't know who shot the plane out the sky , it may of been the Pro-Russians , but the Russians are waiting for the report from the investigators ? it seems strange that the results were initially going to be released within a few days of the voice of the pilot , but nothing has been forthcoming . Why is it being hushed up ? I am sure everyone wants to know what was said/done from the black boxes , it looks as though nothing will be said and eventually people will forget about it , although I am sure the relatives of the dead want to know .

As I said before Somerset , I am not anti UK , I love my country I just think that if anything goes wrong in the world or against western beliefs the anti western guys always gets the blame , some deserved I admit . There are different cultures/beliefs around the world not just Western ones .

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
You don't think Putin would bomb them? You can't be so naive, surely? Putin cares not a jot about those people. They are a means to an end for him and for his vision of Russia. A tool. It actually suits him for them to become martyrs, adding false legitimacy to his actions in the eyes of his electorate. Even better if the people killed are actual Ukrainians, against the occupation. He can claim otherwise and still has bodies to use as propoganda.

I know Putin only cares about himself and Russia , and he is a nasty piece of work ( I don't believe some of the Western leaders are much better) , but it doesn't excuse the constant bombing of the Donestk region by Ukrainian airplanes and rockets . Both sides have to sort themselves out and I hope something comes of the one to one meetings in Minsk for the sake of everyone .

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
European Union leaders have given Russia a week to reverse course in Ukraine or face a new round of sanctions as Kiev warns it is on the brink of full-scale war with Moscow.

Fears are growing that the confrontation on the EU's eastern borders could engulf the whole continent after Russia sent troops to back a new offensive by pro-Kremlin rebels in south-east Ukraine.

David Cameron said it was "totally unacceptable that there are Russian soldiers on Ukrainian soil". Talking of a "deeply serious situation", the UK prime minister said: "If [Russia] carries on in this way, the relationship between Europe and Russia, Britain and Russia, America and Russia will be radically different in the future."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here