Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP & the anti-fascist lot

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Feel free to point out any lies. I repeated what the founder of the party has said. Sorry if that goes against your
ideals.
*sigh* You're a pointless sad act. The fact that four of us accusing you of lying is good enough for me.

Oh and I'm neither right wing or anti-EU. I just think youre an idiot.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Stupid enough to prefer the opinion of the founder rather than some rightwingers on NSC?

"A Ukip spokesman rejected Professor Sked's claims and told the HuffPost UK: "We have no views on 'immigrants'. We have views on mass immigration but not on immigrants themselves. Alan is a decent chap and an academic but has had nothing to do with UKIP for 15 years. He knows not of what he speaks and retains a long-term bitterness towards the party."

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
*sigh* You're a pointless sad act. The fact that four of us accusing you of lying is good enough for me.

Oh and I'm neither right wing or anti-EU. I just think youre an idiot.

And at least two of us have completely opposing political views so he can't claim UKIP bias. He's just quite clearly a liar.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
OK, let me float a different question.

If UKIP were to gain %51 or more of the vote at next year's European elections, and given the fact that we are now effectively run from the European parliament, does that mean that UKIP could take us out of the EU without the say of the other parties?

Sorry, but you know absolutely nothing about how the EU operates; we are not 'run' by the European Parliament (or the EU Commission or 'Brussels').

Cant help thinking that this hysteria over the EU and immigration is a smokescreen or diversion tactic to turn our eyes and minds away from the fact that the top 1% are continuing to line their pockets, the banks who did so much to cause the 2008 crash are largely unreformed (and still paying themselves obscene bonuses) and the privatised utilities rip us off with exhorbitant price increases.

Same old, same old; divide-and-rule, whip up hysteria against foreigners while turning people in Britain against each other so that they fight each other like feretts in a sack.

The Tories and the rich must be laughing all the way to the bank at how easy it is to fuel hatred among the proles.

Incidentally, Nigel Farage as an anti-establishment figure, a man of the people? He's an ex-public school-boy and stockbroker; about as 'establishment' as you can get!

People's gullibility in this country never ceases to amaze me; any old shit published in The Sun, the Express and the Mail, and the masses believe it as Gospel.

By the way, in Malaysia (sorry, foreign, I know), the word for the female genitalia is 'faraj' :mad:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Sorry, but you know absolutely nothing about how the EU operates; we are not 'run' by the European Parliament (or the EU Commission or 'Brussels').

Cant help thinking that this hysteria over the EU and immigration is a smokescreen or diversion tactic to turn our eyes and minds away from the fact that the top 1% are continuing to line their pockets, the banks who did so much to cause the 2008 crash are largely unreformed (and still paying themselves obscene bonuses) and the privatised utilities rip us off with exhorbitant price increases.

Same old, same old; divide-and-rule, whip up hysteria against foreigners while turning people in Britain against each other so that they fight each other like feretts in a sack.

The Tories and the rich must be laughing all the way to the bank at how easy it is to fuel hatred among the proles.

Incidentally, Nigel Farage as an anti-establishment figure, a man of the people? He's an ex-public school-boy and stockbroker; about as 'establishment' as you can get!

People's gullibility in this country never ceases to amaze me; any old shit published in The Sun, the Express and the Mail, and the masses believe it as Gospel.

By the way, in Malaysia (sorry, foreign, I know), the word for the female genitalia is 'faraj' :mad:
Nigel farage an ex stockbroker ? I think you'll find you're wrong there.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
What happened to banning people for direct abuse?

No need in this instance as Dave has made himself look like a right prick ! Maybe he should become a diplomat as he's managed to unite people that have opposing political views ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Nigel farage an ex stockbroker ? I think you'll find you're wrong there.

Farage's dad was a stock broker. He was a commodity broker in The City for an American brokerage and then a French Merchant Bank (very cosmopolitan if you ask me).

If that's really all you can pull out of Pete In Black's post then you reinforced my initial thought that it was spot on.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You really are the prize bellend's "prize bellend" aren't you ? Even people who share your views think you're a cock:lolol:

Come and say that to my face ......hahahahahahaha....
I think you have done very well in 'cock' terms the last few days.
Your playground stance has amused many this week. Thank you.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No need in this instance as Dave has made himself look like a right prick ! Maybe he should become a diplomat as he's managed to unite people that have opposing political views ?

No, in my opinion, you made a cock of yourself.
All I did was quote somebody...word for word...without attributing it. In the assumption a whole lot of people would suspect it was my view, and would jump on it.
Guess what happened.

Cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here