Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP & the anti-fascist lot

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Correct and astute.

On Saturday the UKIP spokesman Marty Caine (yes really) said Drummer Rigby's parents were "idiots" for not supporting the EDL marches. The EDL in turn have some current and former BNP members in their ranks (I.e. Pompey Dave). You can draw a very shallow line between the three groups and Farage is probably the most moderate member. By targeting him, and by preventing the laying of wreaths the UAF are in danger of giving the far right more recruits rather than less. This surely can't be their aim?

Another crucial aspect for me is that Farage actually looks, sounds and acts like a politician. He doesn't automatically, at least from his appearance, come across as being 'extreme'. In short, he will have a certain degree of sway with and appeal to Middle England.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
I will be voting UKIP, as i believe that the best thing that can happen to this country is to pull out of Europe. And as for these tree hugging swampy wannabes they are fascists themselves as they oppose free speech.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Correct and astute.

On Saturday the UKIP spokesman Marty Caine (yes really) said Drummer Rigby's parents were "idiots" for not supporting the EDL marches. The EDL in turn have some current and former BNP members in their ranks (I.e. Pompey Dave). You can draw a very shallow line between the three groups and Farage is probably the most moderate member. By targeting him, and by preventing the laying of wreaths the UAF are in danger of giving the far right more recruits rather than less. This surely can't be their aim?

I'd struggle to believe a website with the slogan "White Pride World Wide" can be taken seriously !

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The extreme left have got to very careful, IMHO, as to how they combat the very real popularity being gained by UKIP. They're in danger of making Farage and his boys look like a viable option at the moment.

The extreme left have to be very careful how they go about attacking democratic mainstream parties. Or like the animal rights lot vis Huntington life science they may find that when the establishment has had enough of their antics a lot of them will very quickly go to jail.

Dandyman

In London village.
Another crucial aspect for me is that Farage actually looks, sounds and acts like a politician. He doesn't automatically, at least from his appearance, come across as being 'extreme'. In short, he will have a certain degree of sway with and appeal to Middle England.

Have a look at the UKIP political programme - Farage is a far right nutter, the only benefit of UKIP is that it will reduce the Tory vote even more than the Bullers Boys will.

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012
The uaf..Unwashed And Filthy are a bunch of middle class mummys boys who are complete scum bags.58 were arrested at weekend and should get banged up.Lets see them crying to mummy and daddy as there carted off

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Have a look at the UKIP political programme - Farage is a far right nutter, the only benefit of UKIP is that it will reduce the Tory vote even more than the Bullers Boys will.
Why is Farage 'Right Wing Nutter...' he wants us out of Europe...would you like to be in the Euro money system...ask Greece,Cyprus,Italy,Ireland, Spain what they really think of the monetary one rate is good for all...seems to me your views are far more extreme than most...if they do not agree with your view they are nutters...as the Tories called UKIP 'Swivel eyed loons'. UKIP will certainly get my vote...the one politician that wants to get this country back on it's feet is UKIP. We import MORE than we export to Europe and pay £50 million a day for the privelege...I know cos I've done the maths. They now want to fine us because we want to handle our taxes...on benefits our way. Did you or can you vote for any unelected judges ...no.
Seems like you are still stuck in the outdated class war,they're posh so must be right wing....I've been a working man all my life but never ever would I vote left wing,Labour...look what happens when they get in....the country plummets into debt....nice note left by the outgoing Labour....'There's no money left...'

Jan 30, 2008
The uaf..Unwashed And Filthy are a bunch of middle class mummys boys who are complete scum bags.58 were arrested at weekend and should get banged up.Lets see them crying to mummy and daddy as there carted off
A REFLECTION ON A SPOILT CHILDHOOD WITH KNOW REAL DIRECTION IN LIFE apart from dossing around in uni, DON'T TAKE A LOT OF WORKING OUT :wink:
regards
DR

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Isn't Farage a rather Arabic sounding name for a leader of a UK Independence Party?

Jan 30, 2008
Why is Farage 'Right Wing Nutter...' he wants us out of Europe...would you like to be in the Euro money system...ask Greece,Cyprus,Italy,Ireland, Spain what they really think of the monetary one rate is good for all...seems to me your views are far more extreme than most...if they do not agree with your view they are nutters...as the Tories called UKIP 'Swivel eyed loons'. UKIP will certainly get my vote...the one politician that wants to get this country back on it's feet is UKIP. We import MORE than we export to Europe and pay £50 million a day for the privelege...I know cos I've done the maths. They now want to fine us because we want to handle our taxes...on benefits our way. Did you or can you vote for any unelected judges ...no.
Seems like you are still stuck in the outdated class war,they're posh so must be right wing....I've been a working man all my life but never ever would I vote left wing,Labour...look what happens when they get in....the country plummets into debt....nice note left by the outgoing Labour....'There's no money left...'
dandy's a trendy lefty from Lewes ,class always come into it
regards
DR

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
:clap2::clap:

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012

the thing with nigel farage is he says it as it is..YES we can trade with Europe.That is what we signed up to.We didnt sign up to have our laws made in europe and become part of merkals one european nation

Dandyman

In London village.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
UKIP will gain votes from Labour, but more so from the Tories.

It's hardly surprising when the options are a Tory Party with a clueless Chancellor, backed by big business. On the other hand we have the Labour Party,backed by outdated and moronic Unions, which every time they are in power leave the Country bankrupt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here