Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP party conference

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
It hasn't affected mine, we still allocate quality time, instead now we can choose when it happens, because the previous rigidity of opening times alongside work demands meant we were limited to small windows of opportunity, often being pushed aside because we weren't all available.....

I'm glad to hear it , family is the most important part of life . I'm just as much to blame , I went to live in Czech Republic for about 18 months as the job was good with excellent wage package but my wife was here in the UK , although I did come back once every 2-3 weeks (when Brighton were at home ) it was not the right relationship so eventually I returned . Their way of life though was so much better , they worked hard but it was so laid back , hardly no mad drivers rushing to get where they needed to get to , it was a breath of fresh air . The bars and cafes were packed as this was the social part of life with family and friends , the beer , food and cigarettes were so cheap that families could get together like this .

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Well well, yet another disillusioned member defecting, this time from Labour, to the "racist" UKIP.......strange as pointed out before, many races represent UKIP.
"A Muslim British-Pakistani politician has been elected as the next Ealing UKIP chairman.
Afzal Akram, 46, was elected at UKIP’s annual general meeting at The Grange Pub in Ealing Common on Tuesday (September 30), after the previous leader Lewis Loxton stepped down due to work commitments.
Mr Lewis, who said the new chairman was ‘the right guy’ for the job, keeps his role as campaign manager.
Mr Akram, of Ealing, has eight years experience in politics after being an east London councillor and cabinet member for community safety, enforcement and protection for four years and then for corporate finance and resources for two years.
He said this experience made him think he could take the UKIP branch forward and make it grow.
Mr Akram, who joined UKIP about three months ago after becoming ‘disenchanted’ as a Labour member, said: “What enticed me to UKIP was that they are willing to listen.
http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news...pakistani-politician-entrepreneur-new-7879983

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Well well, yet another disillusioned member defecting, this time from Labour, to the "racist" UKIP.......strange as pointed out before, many races represent UKIP.
"A Muslim British-Pakistani politician has been elected as the next Ealing UKIP chairman.
Afzal Akram, 46, was elected at UKIP’s annual general meeting at The Grange Pub in Ealing Common on Tuesday (September 30), after the previous leader Lewis Loxton stepped down due to work commitments.
Mr Lewis, who said the new chairman was ‘the right guy’ for the job, keeps his role as campaign manager.
Mr Akram, of Ealing, has eight years experience in politics after being an east London councillor and cabinet member for community safety, enforcement and protection for four years and then for corporate finance and resources for two years.
He said this experience made him think he could take the UKIP branch forward and make it grow.
Mr Akram, who joined UKIP about three months ago after becoming ‘disenchanted’ as a Labour member, said: “What enticed me to UKIP was that they are willing to listen.
http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news...pakistani-politician-entrepreneur-new-7879983

Now now Mr Soulman you just know the lefties will not just believe you

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Now now Mr Soulman you just know the lefties will not just believe you

I know, i know, i daresay the link will be scrutinised, thank god it's not from the DM eh.:lolol:. I suppose they will also not believe that my bosses best mate is black and a member of UKIP, he was due to stand as a candidate but got cancer of the testicles, i think he is clear now though. He was up for around the Croydon area, you know the area where Winston McKenzie is a candidate......thankfully he is not a Palace supporter, which would definitely have been a no no.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here