Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP banned from Gay pride but...

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
oh get a life, no it couldnt, talk about bedwetting....

yeah, get a life! He should do something grown up like offer someone out on the internet.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I do a lot of work for the BBC, they are happy to talk to anyone. Big Nige has been on Question Time more than any other political leader.

Perhaps the organisers of Pride weren't keen on associating themselves with a party that had no mention of LGBT issues in its manifesto, and therefore thought it hypocritical that UKIP were trying to make political capital from the Pride event.

UKIP's opposition to gay marriage and manifesto promise of protection to those who oppose it at the recent election, when it was chasing the fundamentalist Christian vote, also probably meant that its views were not in alignment with the those attending and enjoying Pride.

For a community that has made challenging orthodoxy their raison d'être, they have merely become what they opposed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22758434

I thought diversity was to be celebrated..............it would appear that refrain is only when it suits.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Didn't a UKIP candidate blame the floods on gay marriage. I think it's pretty self evident why UKIP were banned.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
yeah, get a life! He should do something grown up like offer someone out on the internet.
or do some pointless keyboard warrior sniping from the sidelines.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
..ISIS is allowed. Country has lost its marbles.

CIgxMSbWcAEShis.jpg:large

Of cause it is, what happened you might think, nothing.

You really don't understand what's going on here do you?
[emoji38] You absolute clown [emoji38]

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Well, yes.

Unless you can think of a religion where homosexuality is considered to be the traditional norm ???

That would also mean that oral sex is unorthodox too, as are ************, sausage sandwiches, bagpipes, Adam Ants and Boston Pancakes?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here