• Peep Show

Votes: 75 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Maybe you have to be family friendly to win out in a contest like this - you can show Blackadder, Fawlty Towers, OFAH to your nan and your kids and they'd all like it. Father Ted is as edgy as comedy gets for this mainstream. Peep Show, like Inbetweeners, has a demographic.
Absolutely - I love Peep Show, but both my wife and parents would find it a hard watch at points (or I would find it hard to watch certain parts with them...).

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Fast show was great, but the whole concept was to rehash exactly the same jokes over and over again.

Peep show was significantly better.
They weren't so much rehashing them as riffing on them. Like they'd spend a veeeeery long minute showing Unlucky Alf shuffling down the road into the distance before - yes! result never in doubt! - he toppled into a hole. Oh booger! :down: :lolol:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
They weren't so much rehashing them as riffing on them. Like they'd spend a veeeeery long minute showing Unlucky Alf shuffling down the road into the distance before - yes! result never in doubt! - he toppled into a hole. Oh booger! :down: :lolol:
The best one was where everyone was being really nice to him… then…

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Little Britain wouldn’t be made now.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Apropos of nothing Super Hans (or rather the actor Matt King) used to live up my road.
Always heard he was a bit of a grump if approached for a photo/chat etc, any truth?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Any late push for Mark & Jeremy, or have they Jezzed it right up?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here