UK Sports Walkout

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Frightening! Must be terrifying holed up in your white, middle class, two up two down in the ‘burbs. Run away, the marauding black folk are coming for our daughters!! Run to the hills!!!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Frightening! Must be terrifying holed up in your white, middle class, two up two down in the ‘burbs. Run away, the marauding black folk are coming for our daughters!! Run to the hills!!!

Table for two, not to near the window.
550aba311dc6f1279aac2d4204c3d7ae.jpg

“ No justice...”
[emoji1535]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Almost as funny as when one of your dancing crew, Klaas, spelt a negative no as know :lolol:

There is nothing funny about a poor education or the incorrect application of the written word.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Almost as funny as when one of your dancing crew, Klaas, spelt a negative no as know :lolol:

Gosh, did I? That is embarrassing.

I wonder if it's on a par with giving the Sandy Hook conspiracy theory credence? Tough one, what do you reckon?

I hate Alex Jones because he is always crying wolf but regarding Sandy Hook's Robbie Parker, father of a girl who was apparently killed, he didn't look like a man who had just lost his daughter. When speaking to the public he went from laughing to preparing himself for upset mode.

Very strange behaviour for a person who had just lost his 6 year old daughter and would have only just had to identify her body not long before.

No I have never experienced the murder of a 6 year old daughter tbh. Yes people put on brave faces and crumble when speaking but he was very jolly and had to uncompose himself.

Let us not forget that this was at a time when Obama was trying to push through the gun laws, and if an event like this worked for it, it would have been a goodn thing. I am more inclined to believe that it was possibly set up for good intentions and that no child died.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Ah I love people who rail against social justice. Nothing better than some nice social injustice in the eyes of some it seems.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Ah I love people who rail against social justice. Nothing better than some nice social injustice in the eyes of some it seems.

They are not racists, but will fight anti racism at every opportunity, and its always the same people. Remarkable.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

It's like the people that use 'woke' as an insult, as if it's a bad thing to be aware of injustice. I guess it's that or live in ignorance, but it's a peculiar choice to make.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
It's like the people that use 'woke' as an insult, as if it's a bad thing to be aware of injustice. I guess it's that or live in ignorance, but it's a peculiar choice to make.

They love throwing insults. Call them Gammons though, and they get hysterical, as well as funnier.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

See also: Do-gooder

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports