UK Sports Walkout

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Are you referring to the race baiting MP who posted her own video footage of a police stop? She’s not a nasty piece of work because of the colour of her skin, she would be a nasty piece of work whatever colour her skin. A race race baiter is a race baiter, lets not bring the colour of her skin into it.
This is what a racist looks like
8ef057f5b02dab4858d425f8c4a4fe86.jpg

Hope this helps.

That Sasha interview with Luke Reid was funny, and he PA begging for the footage to not be released was even funnier.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
:ffsparr: That really is a stretch, pompous too, well done. Baker Lite would be proud. Community, meaning to share a characteristic (amongst other things), in this case, being black. But then you knew that, just like BL knew he was sharing a faked video.

There you go again....' black '.......I rest my case.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
c58ecd2139f9721790bbd7643018d853.jpg

And next week the book burnings start..[emoji1535]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Calm down dear, your colouring books should be safe.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Talking about Butler, was the story about her being stopped by the Police seems to have gone quiet, any news on that?

Non story really, although why a sitting MP would film herself and her chauffeur being stopped by the Old Bill is very odd. A nasty race baiter .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
She was on Jerremy Vine and she referred to the stop as a "Stop and Search" which it clearly wasn't and it wasn't racial either. She was quizzed on exaggerating the claim on the show and looked a bit embarrassed when she was.

A very, very nasty race baiter, for some reason known only to her, she is trying to drag race relations in the UK back to the 70s, she’s looking for racial disharmony that simply does not exist in the UK.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

A very, very nasty race baiter, for some reason known only to her, she is trying to drag race relations in the UK back to the 70s, she’s looking for racial disharmony that simply does not exist in the UK.

Have you seen this lads?

They're literally ditching the boats and now they're swimming over in comedy blue costumes so you can't see their skin colour. Piss takers.

iggle.jpg

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?382267-I-m-just-about-to-swim-the-channel

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Seems to me it’s only you and your alter egos that have a fascination with skin colour. What a truly strange and boring individual you are.

Alter egos? As in other posters that are also me? Do name them..........

Jan 30, 2008

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
:lol: If you ask me, normal types wouldn't enjoy an online culture that is so often characterized by virulent antisemtism and Neo-nazism but you never did answer my very simple question as to what it was you found so funny about the whole Kekistan thing. In fact, you lied through your teeth about what it was I asked you. So, you go first.

Get well soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports