UK Sports Walkout

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You are vermin, and the fact that your **** buddy hangs on your coat tails, despite you throwing around terms like 'parasites' and 'emptying the cesspool', makes him as bad as you.
Waste of life, the pair of you.

Are Arsenal at home? You seem very on edge lately..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Look no further than the French ,they're just emptying their cesspool :rant:
Regards
DF

How far will you go to root out traitors Das Reich? Britain First!

bf.jpg

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Will somebody please think of these poor children?..
dcec7ae2dff4c944a0bfd09699e07b6d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's an image taken in 2017. Funnily enough if you search google one of the first places you see it used is the Daily Stormer.
Posting 3 year old images to stir the pot, fake videos of a Black MP who receives constant abuse online and in everyday life. Not forgetting a picture of her offices that have had to be closed due to attacks.

Just how much do you hate the black community Baker Lite?

Jan 30, 2008
That's an image taken in 2017. Funnily enough if you search google one of the first places you see it used is the Daily Stormer.
Posting 3 year old images to stir the pot, fake videos of a Black MP who receives constant abuse online and in everyday life. Not forgetting a picture of her offices that have had to be closed due to attacks.

Nothing to do with hating Myleene , more a case of enoughs enough but then again the minority like yourself wouldnt see that , most sensible people dont agree with people making illegal crossings into the UK , hope that helps
Regards
DF

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Nothing to do with hating Myleene , more a case of enoughs enough but then again the minority like yourself wouldnt see that , most sensible people dont agree with people making illegal crossings into the UK , hope that helps
Regards
DF

No need to answer for him Das Reich, he's more than capable of expressing his own deep prejudice.

I asked you your own question anyway. How far are YOU prepared to go?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

I don’t, colour blind me, could not a flying **** what colour skin you have, just not a huge fan of illegal entry in the UK, the slavery gangs behind these illegal crossings will almost certainly be white.
Hope this helps Mylene love x

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I don’t, colour blind me, could not a flying **** what colour skin you have, just not a huge fan of illegal entry in the UK, the slavery gangs behind these illegal crossings will almost certainly be white.
Hope this helps Mylene love x

Lying about Black MPs, already under attack, and spreading those lies around the internet is a funny old way to act then isn't old chap!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Lying about Black MPs, already under attack, and spreading those lies around the internet is a funny old way to act then isn't old chap!

Are you referring to the race baiting MP who posted her own video footage of a police stop? She’s not a nasty piece of work because of the colour of her skin, she would be a nasty piece of work whatever colour her skin. A race race baiter is a race baiter, lets not bring the colour of her skin into it.
This is what a racist looks like
8ef057f5b02dab4858d425f8c4a4fe86.jpg

Hope this helps.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Are you referring to the race baiting MP who posted her own video footage of a police stop? She’s not a nasty piece of work because of the colour of her skin, she would be a nasty piece of work whatever colour her skin. A race race baiter is a race baiter, lets not bring the colour of her skin into it.

I am referring to the doctored video footage that you posted on here. You probably already knew it was doctored but even if you didn't you had it pointed out to you. You then followed it up with a 'joke' relating to the claim in the fake video.

But then, you knew that already didn't you? So, the question is, why?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
In the first instance I'd make the appropriate phone call to the relevant authorities, in the meantime as Tony abbot said we need to be cruel to be kind by sending boats straight back to France ,they have to learn , hope that helps
Regards
DF

Will you be ringing the number on this banner?

bf.jpg

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I am referring to the doctored video footage that you posted on here. You probably already knew it was doctored but even if you didn't you had it pointed out to you. You then followed it up with a 'joke' relating to the claim in the fake video.

But then, you knew that already didn't you? So, the question is, why?

Probably [emoji849]

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

Perhaps you could explain ' black community '
The word ' community ' indicates a group with much in common and can also mean living in the same locality. There are so many different ' black people ' from a multitude of backgrounds, with vastly differing attitudes and so integrated into all walks of society, that to use the general term ' community ' is as ridiculous as using the term ' white community '
Using this expression ( black community ) is lazy and ill thought through and does you no service. It suggests a perceived division in your own mind. It is the sort of expression heard in the 50's and 60's, when the first generation of Caribbean immigrants came here and generally settled in the same areas, particularly parts of London. There is no such thing now as a ' black community '

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
The word ' community ' indicates a group with much in common and can also mean living in the same locality. There are so many different ' black people ' from a multitude of backgrounds, with vastly differing attitudes and so integrated into all walks of society, that to use the general term ' community ' is as ridiculous as using the term ' white community '
Using this expression ( black community ) is lazy and ill thought through and does you no service. It suggests a perceived division in your own mind. It is the sort of expression heard in the 50's and 60's, when the first generation of Caribbean immigrants came here and generally settled in the same areas, particularly parts of London. There is no such thing now as a ' black community '

:ffsparr: That really is a stretch, pompous too, well done. Baker Lite would be proud. Community, meaning to share a characteristic (amongst other things), in this case, being black. But then you knew that, just like BL knew he was sharing a faked video.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

This very much reminded me of this, posted by a member of the Twitter community:

[tweet]1300298591051735040[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports