UK net migration hits record high

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
ok you got me:shrug:
regards
DR

Your stupid assertion about fleeing a war zone holding your kids in your arms being in some way equivalent to a pleasure cruise up the Thames. This is a subject about which you have demonstrated a consistently high level of stupidity in the past and continue to do so today.

Jul 21, 2015
cc492d5f1dd176e40612555889ab4949feeda89f.jpg

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Because their culture and the way they live is incompatible with a western democracy, i wouldnt have a problrem with muslims who are that in name only, apart from that i would deport every last one who practices the mediaeval rubbish that they do.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Because their culture and the way they live is incompatible with a western democracy, i wouldnt have a problrem with muslims who are that in name only, apart from that i would deport every last one who practices the mediaeval rubbish that they do.

So more Muslim men/woman at the top of the uk military would would be ok if they lived in a way 'compatible with western democracy'?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

what if the "ones" you refer to are British by birth...deport them to where? Create a new special deportee country?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Putin has the right idea.

efacdd9dfdf6ece5a144a55d06d1103d.jpg

Putin? Seriously? The man is an utter guttersnipe nationalist sabre rattling tit. Immigrants in Russia are subjected to filthy treatment already. He's backing the mass murderer Assad and bombing the shit out of rebel forces opposing him, infringing on Turkeys airspace and sending their cruise missiles careering all over the highly fissile Middle East. Two hit Assads ally and Russia's mates in Iran last week by accident. The man is a disgrace and you post his inflammatory mutterings to make a point that Muslims in Russia cannot expect him to allow any religious freedom. What a ridiculous position to take.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
So more Muslim men/woman at the top of the uk military would would be ok if they lived in a way 'compatible with western democracy'?

Going off on a tangent somewhat but it could be argued that any person who has deeply held religious beliefs and who believes their holy book is the revealed truth from God/Allah, should be kept well away from high office. Prefer someone in power who acts on evidence and reason rather than blind faith.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Putin? Seriously? The man is an utter guttersnipe nationalist sabre rattling tit. Immigrants in Russia are subjected to filthy treatment already. He's backing the mass murderer Assad and bombing the shit out of rebel forces opposing him, infringing on Turkeys airspace and sending their cruise missiles careering all over the highly fissile Middle East. Two hit Assads ally and Russia's mates in Iran last week by accident. The man is a disgrace and you post his inflammatory mutterings to make a point that Muslims in Russia cannot expect him to allow any religious freedom. What a ridiculous position to take.
Religion causes a lot of problems worldwide....He doesn't want religious issues in Russia and rightly so.
Wait 5/10 years and you'll see he was spot on as usual....He's very intelligent and very patriotic.
Not every country wants to bend over backwards to fester for religious people from all over...the signs are brewing up here and it can only get worse.

Jan 1, 2014

He's entitled to his opinion you commie loving libtard, you also wouldn't say that to Vlad's face you nonce, ex KGB, he'd send you to the leftie heaven

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
He's entitled to his opinion you commie loving libtard, you also wouldn't say that to Vlad's face you nonce, ex KGB, he'd send you to the leftie heaven

Commie loving? Nonce? Jesus mate. Putin is an ultra nationalist who slaughtered the Chechens and stands front and centre with the ******* dauphin Assad and is responsible for the bloodshed in Ukraine as he pushes his disgusting tentacles into the lives of those in Russia's"sphere of influence" and I'm a child molester for pointing it out to idiots like you? He'll be sending us all to heaven if he carries on exporting his own nasty brand of sneaky nationalism. What happens if one of his MIGS or cruise missiles take out a coalition warship dickhead? Tell the families of all those warmongering Dutch civilians he sent screaming to their deaths on MH 117 that Putin is a force for good. You are right in one respect I would be foolhardy in the extreme to " tell it to his face" as I'd be eating polonium sandwiches and spreading radiation across London if I did.

Jul 21, 2015

Jan 30, 2008
Your stupid assertion about fleeing a war zone holding your kids in your arms being in some way equivalent to a pleasure cruise up the Thames. This is a subject about which you have demonstrated a consistently high level of stupidity in the past and continue to do so today.
I'll give you a whoooosh then :facepalm:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports