Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK net migration hits record high

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
So you don't think crossing a sea at night in a dinghy is precarious?

Well the picture you posted doesn't really allow me to answer that, but looking at them I assume no not really, there have been times when I look more dishevelled exiting a Thorpe Park ride.

To categorise the action accurately you would need to give me where from where to and for what reason, then I can give you an honest appraisal.

You're missing the point slightly this isnt a game of 'Total Wipeout' that those that risk the most then deserve our most compassion and financial reward.

Last edited:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
if they didnt sink...plus they dont all use the same route.... but you know that ..you fecking idiot.

Good to see the same old same old on these threads.
Ill leave you to your circle jerk.
Including your good self Dave, or were you being ironic :lolol: having much luck on the dating sites ??

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Well the picture you posted doesn't really allow me to answer that, but looking at them I assume no not really, there have been times when I look more dishevelled exiting a Thorpe Park ride.

To categorise the action accurately you would need to give me where from where to and for what reason, then I can give you an honest appraisal.

From Turkey to a Greek island fleeing war perhaps?

You're missing the point slightly this isnt a game of 'Total Wipeout' that those that risk the most then deserve our most compassion and financial reward.

I don't remember suggesting that risk deserves compassion and financial reward.

D

Deleted member 22389

Poor chaps in Sweden forced to go on Hunger Strike . :down:

[yt]WRPgIYBOzTw[/yt]

Ungrateful lot. If they don't like it why don't they clear off. Really have to wonder what is going on in the heads of politicians in Sweden and Germany at the moment.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
From Turkey to a Greek island fleeing war perhaps?

I don't remember suggesting that risk deserves compassion and financial reward.

Going from Turkey to Greece isn't fleeing war is it ? It's fleeing safe conditions for some better conditions , not something I'd risk my kids life for.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
bit like a boat ride down the Thames
regards
DR

Many do this. I was on duty the day a container full of asphyxiated Pakistanis arrived in a container at tilbury and saw the pathetic disaster unfold in Basildon A&E. Not funny. Tithead

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here