UK net migration hits record high

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
A few issues here:

1. It's Budapest.

2. It wasn't taken last night, it's from back in September.

3. You have no idea of the context of what is actually going on.
Quite a few blokes beating up a woman, and you're talking about context ?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
shush…….
don’t tell anyone, but I think people have cottoned on to the fact leftist groups will invent and make up ridiculous posts like you have shared and will then try to palm them off as genuine thinking.Shock horror they even photoshop them to appear genuine ……surprised you were so easily fooled

Google Pallywood, those concerned have been doing false propaganda for years.

This is a nice building -wonder if it is Sunni or Shia? I imagine it is somewhere in the Middle East -hope ISIS don't blow it up . .

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There is no such thing as imagined borders,borders are real,maybe disputed but never imagined
the notion against so called imagined borders only exists in the mentalist ideals of groups like No Borders/No Nations who are basically nuts with a topping of crackpot and a side order of beard.

which borders were you thinking were imagined? or would i be correct in assuming you dont actually know any imagined borders

Yes, perhaps the phrase "imagined" isn't quite correct. I'll think on that.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
There is no such thing as imagined borders,borders are real,maybe disputed but never imagined
the notion against so called imagined borders only exists in the mentalist ideals of groups like No Borders/No Nations who are basically nuts with a topping of crackpot and a side order of beard.

which borders were you thinking were imagined? or would i be correct in assuming you dont actually know any imagined borders

I've been longing to find the border between Hangleton and Hove.

You've given me hope.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Quite a few blokes beating up a woman, and you're talking about context ?

Perhaps her bloke had come home, and a plate of pie and mash was not on the table waiting for him, along with his slippers.

The ONLY way to make a woman understand is with a swift right hander. She won't make the same mistake again.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Perhaps her bloke had come home, and a plate of pie and mash was not on the table waiting for him, along with his slippers.

The ONLY way to make a woman understand is with a swift right hander. She won't make the same mistake again.
or maybe it was ready, but as it was takeaway( NOBODYmakes it at home)then the liqor had been allowed to congeal, in that case she deserved it, theres only one way to teach women, even if it hurts you more than them.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

i have a few german chums and two young progressive thinking boxhead godchildren
they are all in the same mind.....this is a merkel screw up(you wont hear this opinion on tv from run of the mill germans)
not surprised this banner has appeared at rallies

Angela_Merkel_CDU_Bundesmutti_Raute_Bundeskanzlerin_Terror_Mutter_Teresa_Terroresia_der_Nation_a.jpg

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

little closer to home Portsmouth council voted last night amid protests and due to strain on the system voted to stop taking in any more refugees

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-34510405

_86098572_1.jpg
_86098570_86098569.jpg

Speaking at the protest, Simon Magorian, of Stand Up To Racism, said any future voting elsewhere on this issue would be known as "doing a Portsmouth", if councillors voted in favour of withdrawal.

me thinks simon magorian is the type of prick who loves to seek racism where it doesnt exist

Meteors may strike the earth
Nations live and die
I'm the boy who got the girl
And now we're gonna fly
We can cross the race divide
Bridge a gap that wasn't really there

Tim Booth 1999 Just Like Fred Astaire

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Britain will be forced to build three cities the size of Birmingham within five years if it is to cope with current levels of immigration, an expert has warned.

It follows fears that the population could increase by three million by 2020 – adding strain to the country’s creaking public services,....

Lord Green said that if net migration – the number of people coming into the country minus those leaving – and the natural population increase continued at today’s rates, it would mean a typical rise of around 600,000 a year.

Giving evidence to the Home Affairs Select Committee, he said: ‘On current levels of net migration, we are going to have to build three cities the size of Birmingham within five years. That just can’t be done.’

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/three-cities-size-birmingham-built-10255364

http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/key-topics/population

Labour,SNP and Lib Dem's have just voted against an immigration bill to help tackle illegal immigration let alone legal migration and the Greens don't seem to understand open door immigration might effect the environment. Opposition parties drone on about housing shortages yet reject an upper immigration limit. The government has failed to reduce net migration despite endless promises yet this is the number one concern of the British public ...........

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34508958

https://www.ipsos-mori.com/research...stIpsos-MORI-September-2015-Issues-Index.aspx

Jan 30, 2008
little closer to home Portsmouth council voted last night amid protests and due to strain on the system voted to stop taking in any more refugees

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-34510405

View attachment 69206
View attachment 69207

Speaking at the protest, Simon Magorian, of Stand Up To Racism, said any future voting elsewhere on this issue would be known as "doing a Portsmouth", if councillors voted in favour of withdrawal.

me thinks simon magorian is the type of prick who loves to seek racism where it doesnt exist

Meteors may strike the earth
Nations live and die
I'm the boy who got the girl
And now we're gonna fly
We can cross the race divide
Bridge a gap that wasn't really there

Tim Booth 1999 Just Like Fred Astaire

What a bunch of muppets
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports