Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK net migration hits record high

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I want your context for that specific picture taken in Hungary.

"Refugees" in Hungary.

w1zat3.jpg

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Did you forget what your question was?

You asked me about them being able to integrate into a 21st century western democracy, that’s what my answer has got to do with.

Now you are asking about compatibility of Islamic teaching in 21st century Britain as if it were the question you asked and I avoided answering :lolol: :mad:

Your answer doesn't make sense in reply to either question now stop wriggling around and answer the question, you choose which one ! :p:D

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Actually new buildings are being built at a rate of knots especially in the town centre where the station road is being completely redeveloped and that awful grey eye sore tower block is being demolished right now.
It's called progressing and modernising and other towns should take note....The more company's you can attract to the town the more jobs you'll get and reading is very good at this.

Also IKEA are building right now on the old utopia nightclub spot...will open in the summer creating another 500 jobs:D

Wether you like reading or not it's very prosperous and moves with the times.
Thanks for your reply about Oxford road, by the way. I do recall that it was a bit of dump but pleased to see that it is picking up. I was there in the early 70s -the lovely smell of and near Huntley and Palmers was something that I will not forget. Assume they are not there now?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
"Refugees" in Hungary.

w1zat3.jpg

Interesting.

Got any more info on exactly what's going on here? Because there's absolutely nothing in this photo to suggest that this is either Hungary or migrants. I'm not doubting you, just intrigued to know if you have any evidence to back up what you're claiming.

Jan 30, 2008
Interesting.

Got any more info on exactly what's going on here? Because there's absolutely nothing in this photo to suggest that this is either Hungary or migrants. I'm not doubting you, just intrigued to know if you have any evidence to back up what you're claiming.

What do you know then???
regards
DR

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
We are all just as far and near to it all as each other. Some people think in terms of imagined borders, differences and obstacles. Others take a more holistic approach to world problems, seeing each of us as human beings rather that "that person from over there". Needless to say it's the latter school of thought that actually achieved things and solves problems in this world.

There is no such thing as imagined borders,borders are real,maybe disputed but never imagined
the notion against so called imagined borders only exists in the mentalist ideals of groups like No Borders/No Nations who are basically nuts with a topping of crackpot and a side order of beard.

which borders were you thinking were imagined? or would i be correct in assuming you dont actually know any imagined borders

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

shush…….
don’t tell anyone, but I think people have cottoned on to the fact leftist groups will invent and make up ridiculous posts like you have shared and will then try to palm them off as genuine thinking.Shock horror they even photoshop them to appear genuine ……surprised you were so easily fooled

Google Pallywood, those concerned have been doing false propaganda for years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here