Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK net migration hits record high

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Seems like Germany has become North Korea.

Whistle-blower doctor explains HORRIFIC reality dealing with Muslim invaders in Germany.

http://therightscoop.com/must-watch-whistleblower-doctor-explains-horrific-reality-dealing-with-muslim-invaders-in-germany/

You can't keep putting up these videos, it's not happening, no matter how many links you put up they are not true....the people are just actors and the tv channels do not exist.
The Germans are still welcoming all, the welcome banners are still out, and everyone of the migrants (sorry refugees) have had a makeover and most now look like young fit men. Their demands are not real, just they have not managed English properly and it just sounds like it, maybe lost in translation on their smartphones.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Quite apart from the now customary nauseous clever dick comments, I would hardly argue that your experience as an "immigrant" qualifies you to speak about the situation in Europe.

Meanwhile in a place a lot nearer to Sussex, and still 15000 miles from some,
A Bradford based charity will now only be helping genuine refugees near Syria after they woke up to the fact that those in the Calais “Jungle” camp are almost exclusively fit young men, who are “happy” to be there and not fleeing danger.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...e-97-are-men-with-no-real-reason-to-be-there/

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Obviously those that live here have different opinions. It may seem odd to some that you are so vocal on matters that will not affect you some 15000 miles away...takes all sorts i suppose.

People that live there have different opinions to you SM. careful not to presume to speak for everyone based on location, that is flawed logic.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
People that live there have different opinions to you SM. careful not to presume to speak for everyone based on location, that is flawed logic.

I put "Obviously those that live here have different opinions", which is why we have debates, sometimes heated, location is important when you are not involved or live remotely near what is going on, in this case "UK migration"......the clue being "UK".

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Try reading what he wrote again -you will then realise that he used the word "some" and was not speaking for everyone at all. And you talk about comprehension skills!

Unfortunately he often posts what is in his head, what he would like to see written so he can get a point across, rather than actually read the post he is replying to.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I put "Obviously those that live here have different opinions", which is why we have debates, sometimes heated, location is important when you are not involved or live remotely near what is going on, in this case "UK migration"......the clue being "UK".

So if people that live in the UK have different opinions then it isn't too much of a stretch to think that some would share my opinions. Wouldn't you say?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Are you suggesting that if i lived in the UK and living near to what is going on then my opinions would be different?

Firstly get your quotes sorted, you are putting my posts under your name.
Of course your opinions might not be different, but commenting on issues in the UK when you will not be affected, when you do not live here day to day, and when you come across as knowing more than the people that do live here (that includes whether they agree or disagree) is a bit rich from 15000 miles away.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Firstly get your quotes sorted, you are putting my posts under your name.
Of course your opinions might not be different, .

So this means that location plays little or no part in this debate. My opinions are based by and large on access to the same information as you.

Jul 21, 2015
You can't keep putting up these videos, it's not happening, no matter how many links you put up they are not true....the people are just actors and the tv channels do not exist.
The Germans are still welcoming all, the welcome banners are still out, and everyone of the migrants (sorry refugees) have had a makeover and most now look like young fit men. Their demands are not real, just they have not managed English properly and it just sounds like it, maybe lost in translation on their smartphones.

A further reminder of what a huge mistake we initially made inviting these alien creeds to our shores from the 50s onwards: allowing them to fester in their "communities", out breed us and install values that are wholly contradictory to our own - plotting our demise in the most violent possible way.

We seem oblivious to these mistakes though: still importing them in the hundreds of thousands each year from source countries, whilst their ideological cohorts stealthily creep ever closer up through southern Europe at the behest of the European Union's most poisoned minds: it's very leaders!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
A further reminder of what a huge mistake we initially made inviting these alien creeds to our shores from the 50s onwards: allowing them to fester in their "communities", out breed us and install values that are wholly contradictory to our own - plotting our demise in the most violent possible way.

We seem oblivious to these mistakes though: still importing them in the hundreds of thousands each year from source countries, whilst their ideological cohorts stealthily creep ever closer up through southern Europe at the behest of the European Union's most poisoned minds: it's very leaders!

TBH, i have stated from the beginning of this thread that over 300, 000 in the last year is too much. Labour allowed and encouraged mass immigration and immigration needs to be controlled. The people that do live here seem to rub along fairly nicely, except for the fly in the ointment, the same fly that are causing trouble in many European countries and major cities. If we want to "control" immigration then let's start by controlling who we let in....ie those that do not want their own laws, just their own culture and religion, the ones that have no intention of integrating and want to live like in the country they chose to leave.
The fly is in the ointment in Europe, whilst most also just rub along nicely.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
So this means that location plays little or no part in this debate. My opinions are based by and large on access to the same information as you.

Your location is nowhere near the problems that you are debating, not in the same country, not in the same continent, as i said the people that disagree/agree with the posts have a vested interest because it may affect them....probably because they do live where it could affect them.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Your location is nowhere near the problems that you are debating, not in the same country, not in the same continent, as i said the people that disagree/agree with the posts have a vested interest because it may affect them....probably because they do live where it could affect them.

Ah so it is not that my opinions are wrong based on my location but more about your opinion of what does and doesn't effect me. Is this opinion based in your in depth knowledge of my life, family, friends and plans?

You are welcome to your opinion (based on little information) of course but it will not stop me posting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here