UK net migration hits record high

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The questions had everything to do with the point you were making about Europe not doing enough - the reality, of course, is that you cannot answer them, and of course then try to fudge the issues with the now customary pompous ramblings that you would need to explain things over and over again.

The point i was making was about the use of the term "continue to flock" and how that looks when you look at where the majority of refugees end up.

Which was explained in this post

For all the people "continuing to flock" to Europe there are far more "flocking" elsewhere.

love the irony of this comment of the comment in bold. Looks like I was right three times and a quote (I will guess that you will still find a way to misunderstand it or try and claim that is wasn't what i actually meant)

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
The point i was making was about the use of the term "continue to flock" and how that looks when you look at where the majority of refugees end up.

Which was explained in this post

love the irony of this comment of the comment in bold. Looks like I was right three times and a quote (I will guess that you will still find a way to misunderstand it or try and claim that is wasn't what i actually meant)

We have done continue to flock etc etc ad nauseam, and we all know what you mean by elsewhere, so lets have the answers to the questions instead of the usual smart alec statements.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
nearly 200 tried to get in last night though the tunnel after dave said on TV (rather testily) that he was trying to do his best
wonder how many will try tonight

not good enough dave must try harder

D

Deleted member 22389

nearly 200 tried to get in last night though the tunnel after dave said on TV (rather testily) that he was trying to do his best

Criminal damage on top of trying to enter the UK illegally, if there was ever a time to clear Calais, process and deport these people now is the time. Putting customers off from using the Ferries, Eurotunnel and Eurostar and it is costing businesses millions.

I read in one article that these people are being helped by far left groups in this country.

Last edited by a moderator:

D

Deleted member 22389

Duplicate post

D

Deleted member 22389

Tough conditions for migrants in Sweden

[yt]FHNh-d9INiI[/yt]

[yt]kGWi8Qyy1CM[/yt]

What a joke. I see in Germany some residents are being moved out to make way for refugees / economic migrants.

D

Deleted member 22389

Sweden made a rod for their own backs a few years ago and Germany are heading down the same route.

It will be interesting to see where Germany heads now, I can tell you now your economy can be rescued, but your own countries culture and religion can't.

Jan 30, 2008
Criminal damage on top of trying to enter the UK illegally, if there was ever a time to clear Calais, process and deport these people now is the time. Putting customers off from using the Ferries, Eurotunnel and Eurostar and it is costing businesses millions.

I read in one article that these people are being helped by far left groups in this country.
what a bunch of turncoats :angry::angry::angry::angry:
regards
DR

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

1.5 Million in one year ..... It baffles me why so many otherwise savvy politicians seem intent on keeping their finger firmly pressed on the cultural,societal,political self destruct button. Interesting to see how Germany, Europe, the 'Liberal' Democratic West will cope with all the demographic changes resulting from this influx.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
1.5 Million in one year ..... It baffles me why so many otherwise savvy politicians seem intent on keeping their finger firmly pressed on the cultural,societal,political self destruct button. Interesting to see how Germany, Europe, the 'Liberal' Democratic West will cope with all the demographic changes resulting from this influx.

And the change won't be immediate of course, it will take years as the societal changes take root. Whats incredible is that 2014 was recorded at only 202,000. This will only get worse into 2016 and onwards.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
And the change won't be immediate of course, it will take years as the societal changes take root. Whats incredible is that 2014 was recorded at only 202,000. This will only get worse into 2016 and onwards.

Agreed and it's irreversible. If politicians are going to take decisions that make fundamental changes to our countries the least they should do is seek a democratic mandate first .That EU referendum in 2017 can't come a moment to soon.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
what a bunch of turncoats :angry::angry::angry::angry:
regards
DR
Yeah and it's these idiot far left groups that are as ignorant as anyone....They march and protest about cuts etc and don't realise that 10's of billions every year disappear out of this country into the abyss of Europe and the rest of the world....Do you want us giving money to foreigners and refuges or do you want money staying here to prevent these cuts?clueless unwashed bellends.
If we didn't send our tax payers billions abroad in astronomical numbers then this country would actually have money to spend on its own hardworking people.
The plan is to swamp this country with cheap labour without building the infrastructure that's required to cope with it....Get everyone working and get everyone paying tax and then amazingly ship our money into the EU and worldwide abyss.

For a so called booming country you do fear for it in the very near future....cuts cuts cuts and they find 100 million for the refuges and this never ends unreal.
Look at Cameron and his pathetic stance at the EU summit."This is British tax payers money and we won't pay the 2 billion bla bla bla bla"....Two weeks later he paid that 2 billion and funny how quiet it's been since his comments as nothing's hardly been mentioned since.
Pathetic weak man who is taking the people of this country for absolute mugs full stop....Keep the British tax payers money in the UK and we will progress.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports