Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK net migration hits record high

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think they are on to you smallfry, this topic has FA to do with you so clear off.

My input has been far more valuable than yours. Have you actually shared anything useful or is it just your usual MO of trying to pick up on a point and 'win' an argument to show how clever you are (usually failing miserably and then moving the goalposts to try and save face).

Still at least those anger management classes seem to be paying off. 'Smallfry.' ......Good one

Jan 30, 2008
My input has been far more valuable than yours. Have you actually shared anything useful or is it just your usual MO of trying to pick up on a point and 'win' an argument to show how clever you are (usually failing miserably and then moving the goalposts to try and save face).

Still at least those anger management classes seem to be paying off. 'Smallfry.' ......Good one
give it a rest Bruce
you're just filling blank spaces on a web site zzzzzz
regards
DR

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
My input has been far more valuable than yours.

At best debatable, verifiable false.

. Have you actually shared anything useful or is it just your usual MO of trying to pick up on a point and 'win' an argument to show how clever you are (usually failing miserably and then moving the goalposts to try and save face).

Are you looking in the mirror or just dry humping my posts because you have, as usual, nothing worth saying.

Would you join in a thread full of women discussing periods and offering up your opinion while making snide remarks if you disagreed?:wanker:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Migrants at the Ter Apel camp in the Netherlands have complained about feeling “bored”, having to eat bad food and not having fast enough internet.
A video posted on Live Leak shows the migrants, who many believe to be desperately poor refugees, complaining about the lack of home comforts in the camp. One says how “breakfast is small, lunch small” with another adding how “bored” they all feel. “You can just eat, sleep, use the slow internet, it’s so bad.” He added, in surprisingly good English: “We asked them for language courses, but they said we don’t have it now because this is an emergency camp.”
The first then complains how the authorities haven’t given him enough money to buy cigarettes. The video concludes with them complaining about the “service”.
Ter Apel is the main centre where newly-arrived migrants must present themselves for registration. In June, it was revealed that the Netherlands’ asylum bill had hit a record €870 million a year. The NLTimes reported at the time:

The video is in the link.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...ut-slow-internet-boredom-at-netherlands-camp/

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Migrants at the Ter Apel camp in the Netherlands have complained about feeling “bored”, having to eat bad food and not having fast enough internet.
A video posted on Live Leak shows the migrants, who many believe to be desperately poor refugees, complaining about the lack of home comforts in the camp. One says how “breakfast is small, lunch small” with another adding how “bored” they all feel. “You can just eat, sleep, use the slow internet, it’s so bad.” He added, in surprisingly good English: “We asked them for language courses, but they said we don’t have it now because this is an emergency camp.”
The first then complains how the authorities haven’t given him enough money to buy cigarettes. The video concludes with them complaining about the “service”.
Ter Apel is the main centre where newly-arrived migrants must present themselves for registration. In June, it was revealed that the Netherlands’ asylum bill had hit a record €870 million a year. The NLTimes reported at the time:

The video is in the link.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...ut-slow-internet-boredom-at-netherlands-camp/

Given the chance , Corbyn would have these wasters over here in a heartbeat .

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Muslims riot In Germany at the weekend and attack everyone including police. What have Germany let themselves in for.

http://sendvid.com/6065wa83

Doesn't look good.

I don't know if this is connected or if it is even in Germany. It looks like it could be though.

To avoid making this youtube video display on NSC you will have to copy this link into your browser youtu.be/l1oXGXCN_Hc

Migrants in Nasty mass fight, car plows through crowd. (Viewer discretion advised)

Jul 21, 2015
Doesn't look good.

I don't know if this is connected or if it is even in Germany. It looks like it could be though.

To avoid making this youtube video display on NSC you will have to copy this link into your browser youtu.be/l1oXGXCN_Hc

Migrants in Nasty mass fight, car plows through crowd. (Viewer discretion advised)

I've seen that, shocking footage.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Muslims riot In Germany at the weekend and attack everyone including police. What have Germany let themselves in for.

http://sendvid.com/6065wa83
Apparently it's Syrians fleeing,but you're getting all nations arriving...weird
I'm sure they're all lovely people really:glare:
People know what the EU laws are regarding refuges and migrants and asylum seekers when entering the EU and will continue to flock for many a year now.

The EU cronies haven't got a clue and don't give a shite what happens as long as they like many get their big fat pay packet.
1 billion ponds is going towards these refuges from EU countries and you have to wonder what the hell the EU do with the 10's of billions they receive from EU countries....bloody shocking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here