UK net migration hits record high

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
There are loads of examples and having links that are just cast off as right wing blogs or papers like the DM, I posted actual footage, even that gets slated and twisted even though it is not the gory stuff of which there is plenty of that as well. We need cultures that integrates and respects this country, most do, an increasing and vocal minority (minority at the moment ) don't.

pretty sure were batting for the same team mate....i may have got my wires crossed ..either way there is no doubt , if you google nelson , england , muslim march 2015 ,they are all happy enough that they are able to march and express their belief in public.....thousands of them , so then you would have to ask .....why do they feel the need..? , why is it permitted ..?, it is a parrallel to the marches in northern ireland which have been the spark for sectarian violence for 50 years.....so the big question is why do the authorities allow this to happen when they know it is stirring up tension in the community.....are they to busy shagging kids/dead animals/ live animals...?? what exactly is it all about.,,?

although this may be a rather inflammatory question it is circumspect and honest......why...??

there are only two answers , one is they took their eye off the ball and the situation is now out of control.....the other is that they are sowing seeds of discontent within the population which , in their hope , may end up in a virtual military state...!! i wouldn't put it past them to be honest..!

Jan 30, 2008
Yes, but as we are discussing placards that actually break the law, and not those that offend your own personal sensibilities or beliefs, your entire post is irrelevant.
The reason they are being discussed is, that some posters on NSC are of the belief that the ultra extreme placards are current. They are not, and some people are projecting this myth to promote religious bigotry.
stick to pointing and laughing zzzzzzzzzzzzzz :whistle:
regards
DR

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Yes, but as we are discussing placards that actually break the law, and not those that offend your own personal sensibilities or beliefs, your entire post is irrelevant.
The reason they are being discussed is, that some posters on NSC are of the belief that the ultra extreme placards are current. They are not, and some people are projecting this myth to promote religious bigotry.

You have made a distinction between ultra extreme placards and placards of the like below.

Here are the usual bunch of morons "recently" protesting in London.

1385769793-islamists-protest-in-london-against-angolas-alleged-ban-on-islam_3375948.jpg

1385769782-islamists-protest-in-london-against-angolas-alleged-ban-on-islam_3375824.jpg

1385769807-islamists-protest-in-london-against-angolas-alleged-ban-on-islam_3375845.jpg

1385769797-islamists-protest-in-london-against-angolas-alleged-ban-on-islam_3375829.jpg

I don’t see any distinction between the types. They are all the same, extreme provocative and confrontational. You can dismiss the current ones as non extreme if you like, the fact these clowns are monitored constantly suggests that viewpoint is not commonly shared.

The language may have changed to stay within the law but the message being portrayed by the extremists is still the same.

My "personal sensibilities" are not offended in any way by them but I admit they make me angry.

Lovely idea getting the kids involved as well.

Jan 30, 2008
You have made a distinction between ultra extreme placards and placards of the like below.

Here are the usual bunch of morons "recently" protesting in London.

View attachment 68755

View attachment 68756

View attachment 68757

View attachment 68758

I don’t see any distinction between the types. They are all the same, extreme provocative and confrontational. You can dismiss the current ones as non extreme if you like, the fact these clowns are monitored constantly suggests that viewpoint is not commonly shared.

The language may have changed to stay within the law but the message being portrayed by the extremists is still the same.

My "personal sensibilities" are not offended in any way by them but I admit they make me angry.

Lovely idea getting the kids involved as well.
sickening ,:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:
regards
DR

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
We still lost the battle at Isandlwana. No, breeding wasn't specifically the Zulus strategy against us but it was certainly key to out numbering their own competitive tribes before then :mad:

Now tell me more about your example of the Spartans, because although they were arguably the best warriors in the ancient world they were already non existent in 371 BC. The number of Spartas was drastically reduced and it was almost impossible to raise another professional soldier race. Any who were left were assimilated by Athenian society and were outbred without trace.

Moses was in the desert for 40 years building an army through breeding. It was pure military strategy to sit in the desert and build two generations of new soldiers to fight.

The Catholic Church of old did it. They used the fear of ‘Onanism’ in order to have people procreate as many children as ‘God wanted’. Back then the Church was militaristic and higher numbers in the church would have processed into higher numbers of ‘holy warriors’.

The Protestants did it as well. It wasn’t until the 1900s that most Protestant churches changed their mind that birth control was a sin. They knew higher numbers would mean more soldiers and more wealth.

Hitler did it. He had ‘Mother’ medals.

Israel understands that it will be outnumbered and they understand breeding as a weapon.

The Pope recently called for Europeans to have more children - (to counter the growing Muslim population)

Shiv Sena asks Hindus to have more children – (to counter the growing Muslim population)

Yasser Arafat said that the most important weapon of the Arabs is the “Arab womb,” the motto being: “If we can’t defeat them in war, let’s outbreed them.

Houari Boumédienne, Algeria’s ruler until his death in 1978, said in 1974 “One day, millions of men will leave the Southern Hemisphere to go to the Northern Hemisphere. And they will not go there as friends. Because they will go there to conquer it. And they will conquer it with their sons. The wombs of our women will give us victory.

Book 11, Number 2045: Narrated Ma'qil ibn Yasar:
A man came to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and said: I have found a woman of rank and beauty, but she does not give birth to children. Should I marry her? He said: No. He came again to him, but he prohibited him. He came to him third time, and he (the Prophet) said: Marry women who are loving and very prolific, for I shall outnumber the peoples by you.

The prophet (saw) not only encouraged marriage but he encouraged marrying those women who are child-bearing. He stated: "marry the loving, child-bearing women for I shall have the largest numbers among the prophets on the day of Resurrection."

Khomeini called for Muslims to procreate more Muslims. ‘An Islamic Regime must be serious in every field … ‘ (including the field of breeding) More Muslims means more power. More Muslims means more soldiers.

Halperin noted that both Jews and Arabs have long viewed children as an important weapon in their long-standing national conflict, a fact that has shaped government policy in both Israel and the Palestinian territories.

So do you still categorically deny that breeding is a strategy that has been used throughout human history? :laugh:

Hey I haven't got time to deal with unemployed people posting garbage lists. Pick your best 3 examples from that and I'll deal with them.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Why are you even in this thread?None of your business

I was interested in its subject matter until it descended into the current anti Islam nonsense. Now I am just enjoying watching you fail in the petty and pointless argument you picked out for yourself.

Your last retort was particularly amusing. I would think some abuse and a ban would be a small mercy about now :)

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Creaky; The 'mistake' you are making with all the examples you give is that they are all examples of calls to increase the 'home' population with the exception of that made by Houari Boumédienne, which in any case was a prediction rather than the advocacy of a strategy. There seems to be a general assumption that second and third generations of immigrants follow the same religion and culture of their parents and grandparents.

The evidence is that the family size of these later generations actually falls to a level more in line with the overall birth rate - as regards religion, whilst children do tend to follow that of their parents and there are examples of some of these children being more 'devout' than their parents the general trend is for them to take a far more liberal attitude.

Any call for Muslims in the West to 'breed' faster in order to gain 'power', even if any notice is taken of the call, is likely to be self defeating as it will only produce more individuals with greater ties to their country of birth rather than that of their parents or grandparents.

I found this post fascinating. But is it true, or just what we assume might be happening? I imagine that it might just be possible to gather evidence that third generation immigrants, say, have less children, but it would be very painstaking to track individuals and how long they had been in the UK. And where do you draw the line? It could well be the case, I fully accept, but all I have ever read or been told is that in general the birth rate amongst immigrants is higher.

As to how devout younger muslims are -this must be hellishly difficult to assess. Yes, some children turn to ISIS for comfort, incredibly, and we assume they are in a small minority. Conversely, we do hear of high-profile cases where younger muslims, mainly girls, try to break out of forced marriages etc, and I could accept that the third generation will move to an extent from the more traditional trappings of Islam, as they are exposed to other, western influences. But watching that German video from a few days ago, younger, albeit male, muslims showed no interest in any form of female emancipation, and this it is reasonable to deduce that they may well be as devout as their (grand) parents. I just don't know how you measure "devoutness" and thus am sceptical that evidence could be precise.

D

Deleted member 22389

Doesn't take in to the account the millions of other people that are already arriving in the EU not from Syria. 10,000 people passed through Hungary yesterday alone, and migration this year is going to pass well over a million people, that's terrible. If it continues at this rate next year, it could be well over 2,000,000 million people.

Nothing good is going to come out of this whatsoever, it will just be a slow decline for everyone's living standards across the EU as each government fails to cope with the pressures of hundreds of thousands of refugees and economic migrants on it's own systems, including the cultural and religious challenges and the increased security threat this brings.

The EU should have stepped up to the plate quicker and adopted the Australian idea of sending people back. 5 years those jokers have had to sort this out, but they just let Italy and Greece rot.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
well I gave it a listen up to

how do we want to be remembered "as xenophobic rich cowards behind fences" ?

its not often i say to my PC "oh do f@ck off"

Quite, this would not be like you. . . I too thought that that cheap, simplistic and totally unnecessary comment was typical of the glib way such a complex issue was handled. That nice kind commentator, who is such a good person, never swears, always sticks to speed limits, gives masses to charities, looks after his old mum, asking us all how we want to be remembered. I would not want to be remembered as a smug hypocrite who lectures others on how to behave, when there is absolutely no evidence that he himself has been willing to assist in a practical way.

D

Deleted member 22389

well I gave it a listen up to

how do we want to be remembered "as xenophobic rich cowards behind fences" ?

its not often i say to my PC "oh do f@ck off"

Don't watch last nights question time then, you might end up banging the keyboard lol

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I was interested in its subject matter until it descended into the current anti Islam nonsense. Now I am just enjoying watching you fail in the petty and pointless argument you picked out for yourself.

Your last retort was particularly amusing. I would think some abuse and a ban would be a small mercy about now :)

I think they are on to you smallfry, this topic has FA to do with you so clear off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports