UK net migration hits record high

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I disagree. As far as I'm concerned as long as they obey our laws and pay their taxes they can do what they like. You know, like the Brits have done abroad for centuries. Except we make up our own laws and ignore taxes.

Fit in, Integrate, harmonise, all are worthy aspirations Nibble, it doesnt mean you cannot be an eccentric or have free views it ultimately binds a community together usually leaving a more happy environment.

I kind of tire that somehow my views for today should be invalidated because an unknown ancestor colonised some far off shore, most civilisations if you care to look have at some time done things that today would seem unacceptable.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Fit in, Integrate, harmonise, all are worthy aspirations Nibble, it doesnt mean you cannot be an eccentric or have free views it ultimately binds a community together usually leaving a more happy environment.

I kind of tire that somehow my views for today should be invalidated because an unknown ancestor colonised some far off shore, most civilisations if you care to look have at some time done things that today would seem unacceptable.

Just as a last point of fact, I was not solely talking about ancestors and the past, I was talking about our ancestors AND present day.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Slow down, my friend, slow down. I was responding to another post, not your good self. I don't doubt that they are genuine- of course they are and there is much evidence that they are. as you write. But as with stats, you have to be careful with what one then claims the footage to represent. That is what I am saying. One must not give the impression that this lunatic fringe is typical, dangerous as it undoubtedly is. I hope this clears it up for you.
Sorry HG, I was replying on your post simply because it really is a waste of time sometimes replying to posters that just deny that there have been placards, reckon everything that media outlets that disagree with their stance have made up or photo shopped articles. :)

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
What on earth are you going on about?
Anyway, this is essentially a right wing thread with a couple of left leaning posters getting rounded on by the usual mob. The more intelligent users left this thread ages ago, I shall take a leaf out of their book and leave you to it.

Apologies. I misread your comment about complex and you meant rather insultingly "less complex" with your description of posts on here. My error. Anyway. you are now off, for how long I wonder, as you are clearly one of those who needs to join "the more intelligent users" -what will they think of you, I wonder?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I thought the demos in London, which there have been many, show the placards. I thought the homecoming of the troops to Luton and Barking show the placards and also the hate speeches that are ready available. Footage and the many C4 programmes are also a clue, maybe the programme with Stacy Dooley is a start. I believe the proof and not on photos that could be photo shopped, but on actual video footage is out there, unless you are in denial.

It has been implied on this thread that placards that incite violence, are prevalent currently. I repeat, currently, I do not believe they are. You are talking about demos quite some time ago, in fact the placard we are discussing is almost 10 years ago. It was posted on here that there were no arrests for them. I dont believe that either.
You mention Luton. Placards that state 'British police burn in hell'... a mythical place made up by god botherers of all persuasions, hardly an incitement to violence or a particularly threatening placard, Especially if viewed alongside EDL demo's, where in several cities in the UK, the police have been attacked with bottles, and assorted weapons by mobs of these 'patriots', but wow, the Muslims had placards. You marched with EDL I believe, although, I genuinly believe you were conned into thinking they were somebody else. The pretense went out the window in the last EDL demo in Brighton, where they chanted EDL all day. If these provocative Islamic banners are still currently being displayed, there will of course be videos of them like you say. I get the impression from some of our posters that its almost a constant reality, so must be plenty of videos out there.. Please link them.
Before im accused of running away, im at lunch, and heading back to meeting this afternoon, so my response to your videos will be later.

Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Pay attention dickhead ,Ive given you a couple of examples. The zulus lost, suffering heavy casualties at rourkes drift, they even made a couple of films about it. Thats why they had a homeland reservation.Oh andout breeding wasn't in their strategy to beat the british.

Keep going clueless.:clap:

We still lost the battle at Isandlwana. No, breeding wasn't specifically the Zulus strategy against us but it was certainly key to out numbering their own competitive tribes before then :mad:

Now tell me more about your example of the Spartans, because although they were arguably the best warriors in the ancient world they were already non existent in 371 BC. The number of Spartas was drastically reduced and it was almost impossible to raise another professional soldier race. Any who were left were assimilated by Athenian society and were outbred without trace.

Moses was in the desert for 40 years building an army through breeding. It was pure military strategy to sit in the desert and build two generations of new soldiers to fight.

The Catholic Church of old did it. They used the fear of ‘Onanism’ in order to have people procreate as many children as ‘God wanted’. Back then the Church was militaristic and higher numbers in the church would have processed into higher numbers of ‘holy warriors’.

The Protestants did it as well. It wasn’t until the 1900s that most Protestant churches changed their mind that birth control was a sin. They knew higher numbers would mean more soldiers and more wealth.

Hitler did it. He had ‘Mother’ medals.

Israel understands that it will be outnumbered and they understand breeding as a weapon.

The Pope recently called for Europeans to have more children - (to counter the growing Muslim population)

Shiv Sena asks Hindus to have more children – (to counter the growing Muslim population)

Yasser Arafat said that the most important weapon of the Arabs is the “Arab womb,” the motto being: “If we can’t defeat them in war, let’s outbreed them.

Houari Boumédienne, Algeria’s ruler until his death in 1978, said in 1974 “One day, millions of men will leave the Southern Hemisphere to go to the Northern Hemisphere. And they will not go there as friends. Because they will go there to conquer it. And they will conquer it with their sons. The wombs of our women will give us victory.

Book 11, Number 2045: Narrated Ma'qil ibn Yasar:
A man came to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and said: I have found a woman of rank and beauty, but she does not give birth to children. Should I marry her? He said: No. He came again to him, but he prohibited him. He came to him third time, and he (the Prophet) said: Marry women who are loving and very prolific, for I shall outnumber the peoples by you.

The prophet (saw) not only encouraged marriage but he encouraged marrying those women who are child-bearing. He stated: "marry the loving, child-bearing women for I shall have the largest numbers among the prophets on the day of Resurrection."

Khomeini called for Muslims to procreate more Muslims. ‘An Islamic Regime must be serious in every field … ‘ (including the field of breeding) More Muslims means more power. More Muslims means more soldiers.

Halperin noted that both Jews and Arabs have long viewed children as an important weapon in their long-standing national conflict, a fact that has shaped government policy in both Israel and the Palestinian territories.

So do you still categorically deny that breeding is a strategy that has been used throughout human history? :laugh:

Last edited:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Just as a last point of fact, I was not solely talking about ancestors and the past, I was talking about our ancestors AND present day.

They really didn't need to use Iraq as an excuse, they have always had a penchant for stoning women to death, homosexuals to death and relentless inter tribal barbarianism.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
They really didn't need to use Iraq as an excuse, they have always had a penchant for stoning women to death, homosexuals to death and relentless inter tribal barbarianism.

I didn't say it was a valid excuse. I didn't even use it in that context. I'm saying for centuries the British have treated the world like it's personal slave, these religious hold grudges for centuries so don't be surprised about what's happening. We caused most of it.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I didn't say it was a valid excuse. I didn't even use it in that context. I'm saying for centuries the British have treated the world like it's personal slave, these religious hold grudges for centuries so don't be surprised about what's happening. We caused most of it.[/QUOTE]

Simplistic in the extreme, and of course does not explain why migrants risk all to get to Britain?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I didn't say it was a valid excuse. I didn't even use it in that context. I'm saying for centuries the British have treated the world like it's personal slave, these religious hold grudges for centuries so don't be surprised about what's happening. We caused most of it.

Well that "we" doesn't include me.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I didn't say it was a valid excuse. I didn't even use it in that context. I'm saying for centuries the British have treated the world like it's personal slave, these religious hold grudges for centuries so don't be surprised about what's happening. We caused most of it.[/QUOTE]

Simplistic in the extreme, and of course does not explain why migrants risk all to get to Britain?
So their memories are so long about how they were treated many many many years ago, they hold such a grudge against us they want to migrate here and many of them want to carry on the same way as the country they want to leave. Yep it all makes sense now.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
symyjym;7088689 So do you still categorically deny that breeding is a strategy that has been used throughout human history? :laugh:[/QUOTE said:
Still what? lol your not even reading what Ive posted. It has never been a reasn for conquest. In fact weight of numbers can be shown to be irrelevant.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
you better **** off then???
regards
DR

I thought the country had been taken over by a load of left leaning do gooders. Perhaps it is you that should **** off?

Bushy tried it but only got as far as Haywards Heath.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

I hear you, we are all selfish greedy individuals for not taking people in. If only some us had the same financial security as these famous people, hey. Me and my wife can just about to manage to meet our own bills each month, we can't afford to take people in and once the remaining 23,999,999 arrive in the EU there will be not enough to go around for anyone, we all be fighting for the remaining scraps of pie.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I hear you, we are all selfish greedy individuals for not taking people in. If only some us had the same financial security as these famous people, hey. Me and my wife can just about to manage to meet our own bills each month, we can't afford to take people in and once the remaining 23,999,999 arrive in the EU there will be not enough to go around for anyone, we all be fighting for the remaining scraps of pie.

I think you are reading a little too much into my post. I am glad cantona (and anyone who does a bit) is helping people out, I am not commenting on what anyone else does. I wish I could do more but I am in a similar financial position as you.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443072647.993001.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports