Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK net migration hits record high

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Just check on that. I am sure that two films were made, one called Zulu, detailing Rourkes drift, and another called Zulu Dawn, I think it was, which was the film of the battle at Islandwhala.

i think dave is trying to be sarcastic and pulling your plonker.

obviously there is no one alive(on the whole planet) who doesnt know about both films.

as an aside when you drive into lsandlwana battlefield there is a zulu gatekeeper called Chelmsford (after the Lord in command of the army) his great grandfather who fought at the battle passed the name to his first son in recognition of the bravery of the British army,and has been passed on ever since to the gatekeeper of the battlefield.

very nice bloke and his little improbable yarn maybe influenced the extra tip he got just for being such a helpful chap during our visit.

I questioned my mate over this ruse later in the day over a beer,he was a little shocked at how untrusting i was,(he is a president of a veterans associations in SA) he then went into great length how the blokes family also tend to the battlefield as a matter of respect to the fallen British and they are always included in any commemorations that may be happening........more fool me.

If you ever find yourself in SA and lsandlwana say hello to Chelmsford.......probably worth a very interesting chat

now back to those pesky EU wallies

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
o you know that nobody was arrested or held? Are you certain they are not photoshopped?
Secondly, ive only seen those sort placards on rightwing blogs etc.

If i look at the pictures from the DM for example, where you would expect to see them pounce on anything like that, they seem to be missing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ine-publishing-cartoons-Prophet-Mohammed.html

Maybe post a source of your picture?
I have no idea if the specific image you are questioning and asking a source for is photoshopped

london-muslim-protest-2.jpg

It’s a bit weird though you post a link that doesnt show these type of images and then claim it proves your point because these images are not being shown.

Argue your point dave till the cows come home about the benefits of mass migration, that’s your prerogative and we should hear all sides of the issue.

But are you really going to claim the sorts of images we are talking about are not real and you only see them in right wing blogs

"Secondly, ive only seen those sort placards on rightwing blogs etc".

I know you live the other side of Europe and might not see UK news that often but you must have a special case of denial if you think extremist Muslims are not holding up placards like that in the UK,and its all a right wing photo shop conspiracy.

No wonder you have morphed into a oddl/irrational hate of white British people so much if you believe in a mental bananas theory like that

FFS

ps yes i think this one might be photoshopped and you have called it correctly .......still want an original source?

CPGrwQnWUAArPUY.jpg

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
It’s a bit weird though you post a link that doesnt show these type of images and then claim it proves your point because these images are not being shown.

What I said was..
#If i look at the pictures from the DM for example, where you would expect to see them pounce on anything like that, they seem to be missing#.

How that claims it 'proves my point,' when im also asking for a source to check it is a bit strange. Says more about you though.

You go on to dribble
#you must have a special case of denial if you think extremist Muslims are not holding up placards like that in the UK,and its all a right wing photo shop conspiracy#

Must be plenty of recent, and current pictures of that. Got links?

Secondly, I was asking somebody a question about a couple of specific marches, when our boards 'only person ever to live in London' decided to start sending me pics from 2006 for some reason.
Thanks for your dribble.

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
"Secondly, ive only seen those sort placards on rightwing blogs etc".

Daveinprague 2015

Very true. There are plenty of photoshopped images on rightwing blogs.

Anyway, as somebody who lives on top of a mountain with no internet access because I dont live in the UK, I dont get to see the same sort of news you see. You have a more effective internet and cable TV i guess. You have links to those recent and current placards that muslims are holding? You have a much better access to the internet so you can help me im sure.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Secondly, I was asking somebody a question about a couple of specific marches, when our board racist decided to start sending me pics from 2006 for
some reason..

who is the board racist dave? dont you think NSC bans racists?you are starting to sound like you think you are being ganged up on......nothing like playing the victim

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
who is the board racist dave? dont you think NSC bans racists?you are starting to sound like you think you are being ganged up on......nothing like playing the victim

Not at all. Im not the frustrated one here ...
Dont forget those links to show me recent, and current pictures of placards that are all the rage among muslims in the UK. I dont get to see them as im on the other side of Europe.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
So are you retracting your comment that its often been a case of out breeding as a method of conquest or are you going to post blather like above?In which case I'll start rolling out examples and make you look a fool

Anglo-saxon, Angles stole the saxon women. Btw Hitlers programme was about purity not a conquest via numbers..

if those are your examples, they make you look like a looney. :lol:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Very true. There are plenty of photoshopped images on rightwing blogs.

Anyway, as somebody who lives on top of a mountain with no internet access because I dont live in the UK, I dont get to see the same sort of news you see. You have a more effective internet and cable TV i guess. You have links to those recent and current placards that muslims are holding? You have a much better access to the internet so you can help me im sure.

is there any point in me showing you an image of a radical muslim holding up a plackard saying Islam sharia is coming to the UK.....you think they are fake anyway what would i benefit

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
is there any point in me showing you an image of a radical muslim holding up a plackard saying Islam sharia is coming to the UK.....you think they are fake anyway what would i benefit

Try. However, maybe something a little more dramatic. With words such as murder, massacre, kill. Like the picture we are talking about. You seem to be going for something quite lame.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Dont forget to show me current pictures of people holding up placards with words such as kill, massacre, 911 etc etc.

yes no problem,ill get back to you on that one

meanwhile who is being racist dave on here.......come on name and shame or are you making it up

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
shame dave .....i thought you were all about being anti racist,and yet when you say there are racists on NSC you suddenly bottle it when asked to show your proof.

could it be you have simply tried yet again to get a thread banned because you hate people discussing this issue?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
you may want to define current though? last 20 years valid?

You are telling me im not seeing these because im abroad. Im assuming they will be current, or were you bullshitting?

We were also discussing law breaking placards. Your attempt to change the dynamic of the conversation with the lame 'sharia will be in UK' is a bit lame, and not a placard that would be considered a crime.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
shame dave .....i thought you were all about being anti racist,and yet when you say there are racists on NSC you suddenly bottle it when asked to show your proof.

could it be you have simply tried yet again to get a thread banned because you hate people discussing this issue?

Yeah, I bottled it.

Some people would call it leaving for work, but if it helps you feel better about yourself, yeah I bottled.
Im the racist apparently, as I hate 'white British'. Despite being white British, with white British family, white friends.
No, I dont want the thread banned at all. Another lame deflection. I prefer to see my bigots spouting crap.

Dont forget to post links to pictures of law breaking placards that im missing, and dont get to see, as I dont have as good internet or cable TV as you do, because after all, you live in England.

D

Deleted member 22389

They estimate there are 6,000 people crossing in to the EU everyday. The infrastructure in place cannot cope with millions upon millions of people. The rate it's going 2015 could see as many as 1 million people in total. When is the EU going to wake up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Dont forget to show me current pictures of people holding up placards with words such as kill, massacre, 911 etc etc.

I don't know why you bother engaging with them Dave, they don't even had much of an opinion, they only come on here to wind people up. Stop giving them fuel.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

I suppose posting videos and pictures can be open to interpretation, and rather like posting stats as gospel, you have to be careful with what the post claims they represent. Whether it is "current" or not, isn't really the issue, surely. The fact is that, as you yourself know, these people holding up such placards do exist, and serve only to increase tensions in the wider community.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here