Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK net migration hits record high

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Inevitably there are those that integrate, but anyone whom prioritises their religion over nearly everything else are likely to mix nearly exclusively with others of the same religion and belief structure and cast judgement on those that dont.

You can lend that to all religions, but Islam is currently the key major religion that seems less passive than any other.

It will run, and run :)

Im off home mate.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Yeah, im sure some will turn against us, im equally sure the majority will not. People will group together with fellow nationalities. Ive seen and lived it first hand. Most of the places that the, lets say 'asians' live were pretty run down areas in the first place. Some are better now, some are not. I think people need to obey the law of the land, or face the consequences. Some have not obeyed the law of the land and faced the consequences. Who have broken UK laws and not faced any consequences?

Yes, that is true that people tend to group together, and do tend to live separate lives. This is inevitable, I suppose, and probably not a great threat, if they are prepared to take the host community for what they are, and generally muck in! Soulman is right when he states that other minorities tend to do this, and no one seems to mind if they live together. Whilst I don't think anyone would deny that the majority of the muslim community is law abiding, by the way - there is much evidence that a growing minority within the Muslim community is actively campaigning against what are cherished western values, and then the situation becomes less than tolerable, and gives rise to mutual suspicion. That minority will be more fanatical and ruthless than your average Joe, or Mohammed, and I would be surprised if there was not an element of intimidation of more moderate folk, who would otherwise be prepared to live and let live. We rightly say that it is only a minority which is disruptive, but that minority will have an influence totally out of proportion to their numbers.
Not quite sure what your question is about?? May be me, I realise.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Largely will not integrate? Thats clearly not the case though is it. Thought we had been around this one over and over.
The vast majority of muslims in the UK are law abiding. Plus of course all the immigrants are not muslims.

I suppose it depends on what you mean by "integrate". Integration to me means playing a full part in British life with those of other beliefs. Whilst there are many notable examples of this within the Muslim community, could you really say that in general en masse the Muslim community does its best to embrace british values, as we understand them? This is not a loaded question, as I am genuinely not certain. Living here in Sussex, we are probably not the best judges of the situation. I would be interested to hear others' views on that.
Your second sentence now talks about them being law abiding - was this a response to a second question, as this is a different matter to one of integration.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
So Hitler didn't have a breeding program then ??? Do you think that Islam gives two hoots about plagues & pandemis?

Your second sentence is about murdering your enemy which is stating the blooming obvious. They are not mutually exclusive.

Why do you think most religions forbid contraception?

Sanctaty of life?Oh and Hitlers programme was for population not conquest but Yourtrying to change the subject again aint cha?

by 400 bc the Helots out numbered the spartans by 7 to 1 which increased from then on. In Apartite SA at the end of the last century the white rulers were out numbered by over 10 to 1. So breeding ratios didn't seem to matter.

Are you going to start back peddling soon or you going to try to hold out on a losing position?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
So Hitler didn't have a breeding program then ??? Do you think that Islam gives two hoots about plagues & pandemis?

Your second sentence is about murdering your enemy which is stating the blooming obvious. They are not mutually exclusive.

Why do you think most religions forbid contraception?
He certainly did....He wanted strong big blonde men to protect the white race in the future and I'm sure at some point in years to come many will say he was right.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Where have I retracted my comment ???

Here are my examples http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread434285/pg1

You are welcome to start trolling out yours. I mean rolling out yours.

OK let me put this another way. Yes there are many advocating itand yes itmay be helpful to have more hands on swords, the only problem is it hasn't happened. It doesn't happen. Factors arise that stop it happening. As well as acts of nature you have wars and expulsions, those are the likely outcome in europe.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Sanctaty of life?Oh and Hitlers programme was for population not conquest but Yourtrying to change the subject again aint cha?

by 400 bc the Helots out numbered the spartans by 7 to 1 which increased from then on. In Apartite SA at the end of the last century the white rulers were out numbered by over 10 to 1. So breeding ratios didn't seem to matter.

Are you going to start back peddling soon or you going to try to hold out on a losing position?

Is that all you've got :facepalm: The Spartans :lolol: How about the Zulus outnumbering the British 25 to 1. This isn't even about war it's about out breeding your enemy, which can be done peacefully.

Listen buddy find someone else to play with, you are a right nob.

D

Deleted member 22389

So the EU has imposed quotas to distribute 120,000 people across the EU. How are the economic migrants / refugees going to react when they are told they can't go to Germany, and where did this figure of 120,000 come from. It needs to be more like 5-10 million in reality.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Brighton & Hove City Council and the housing associations in the city work together on a combined housing list - meaning that if you are looking for social housing in Brighton & Hove, you only have to make one application.

We operate Homemove, a choice based lettings scheme to let our properties - please see our Homemove page or visit www.homemove.org.uk for further details.

To be eligible for the Brighton & Hove Joint Housing Register, you must be in housing need and over 18. You can apply from anywhere in the country to be on the register, but people with a local connection to the city are given priority. Please note that rough sleepers in the city who cannot prove their local connection are not offered housing, but are offered help to move elsewhere.

There is a SHORTAGE of housing in Brighton & Hove and the DEMAND FAR EXCEEDS THE SUPPLY - unfortunately, it is not possible for us to rehouse everyone who applies. There are THOUSANDS of households on our WAITING LIST, meaning that there are likely to be a lot of people bidding for each available property and those in the most urgent housing need get the highest priority. Because of this, our housing options team give advice on what else you can do to find housing that suits you - see our housing options page for further information.
http://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/content/housing/council-housing/homemove-who-can-apply-and-how-apply

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yes, that is true that people tend to group together, and do tend to live separate lives. This is inevitable, I suppose, and probably not a great threat, if they are prepared to take the host community for what they are, and generally muck in! Soulman is right when he states that other minorities tend to do this, and no one seems to mind if they live together. Whilst I don't think anyone would deny that the majority of the muslim community is law abiding, by the way - there is much evidence that a growing minority within the Muslim community is actively campaigning against what are cherished western values, and then the situation becomes less than tolerable, and gives rise to mutual suspicion. That minority will be more fanatical and ruthless than your average Joe, or Mohammed, and I would be surprised if there was not an element of intimidation of more moderate folk, who would otherwise be prepared to live and let live. We rightly say that it is only a minority which is disruptive, but that minority will have an influence totally out of proportion to their numbers.
Not quite sure what your question is about?? May be me, I realise.

Firstly as iv'e stated, i believe in controlled immigration, and when this thread started i felt that 330,000 last year was too many. Also controlled could also be applied to who comes in.
We have many areas in this country, Blackburn, Leicester, Luton, Tower Hamlets to name a few, that have areas that are either at best segregated or areas that some are not welcome in. In other words segregation.
How many areas are there that are like this that contain other races/religions like Sikhs, Buddhists, Jews, Hindus etc.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
He certainly did....He wanted strong big blonde men to protect the white race in the future and I'm sure at some point in years to come many will say he was right.

Many thought he was right at the time and fought for this. Many more opposed it.

Jul 21, 2015
CPFqPI_WIAAQkMo.jpg

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Is that all you've got :facepalm: The Spartans :lolol: How about the Zulus outnumbering the British 25 to 1. This isn't even about war it's about out breeding your enemy, which can be done peacefully.

Listen buddy find someone else to play with, you are a right nob.

Pay attention dickhead ,Ive given you a couple of examples. The zulus lost, suffering heavy casualties at rourkes drift, they even made a couple of films about it. Thats why they had a homeland reservation.Oh andout breeding wasn't in their strategy to beat the british.

Keep going clueless.:clap:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Pay attention dickhead ,Ive given you a couple of examples. The zulus lost, suffering heavy casualties at rourkes drift, they even made a couple of films about it. Thats why they had a homeland reservation.Oh andout breeding wasn't in their strategy to beat the british.

Keep going clueless.:clap:

Its amazing that they have never made a film of the whole battle of Islandwhala. Just the one successful bit by some brave feckers left stranded at the Roukes drift station who had no choice but to stand and fight, against a portion of the Zulu forces... The rest of the battle was a shambles.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Its amazing that they have never made a film of the whole battle of Islandwhala. Just the one successful bit by some brave feckers left stranded at the Roukes drift station who had no choice but to stand and fight, against a portion of the Zulu forces... The rest of the battle was a shambles.

Just check on that. I am sure that two films were made, one called Zulu, detailing Rourkes drift, and another called Zulu Dawn, I think it was, which was the film of the battle at Islandwhala.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Just check on that. I am sure that two films were made, one called Zulu, detailing Rourkes drift, and another called Zulu Dawn, I think it was, which was the film of the battle at Islandwhala.

Oh really, ill check out Zulu Dawn then. Probably on youtube. Really though, it was one battle, not two. Why its described as two battles is a bit strange. Im guessing it saved some face in the aftermath of the main battle. Having realised the time, will probably check it tomorrow :thumbsup:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

I know that Will was probably the first Zulu to die....I remember Michael Caine saying "shoot at Will".

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Just spent the evening in my pub in London. Couple of Hindus in there drinking like prohibition was coming in !! Buying for all their colleagues too, mixture of races. That's what integration means, signing up to and getting involved in the culture of the country you have settled in. No chance of any Muslims doing that, the more of them move in, the more pubs, and therefore our history and culture disappear, just have a drive through the East End and see all the boarded up/converted pubs

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
So the EU has imposed quotas to distribute 120,000 people across the EU. How are the economic migrants / refugees going to react when they are told they can't go to Germany, and where did this figure of 120,000 come from. It needs to be more like 5-10 million in reality.

Im with you here,cant see some of these migrants being happy about being forced to go somewhere they dont want to go to.
Are we now going to see images of distraught people being put on buses to France,Poland and Holland fighting with police because they want to go somewhere else?

the EU seems to be digging a bigger and bigger hole for itself as every day progresses

Looks like the initial reaction to this hasnt gone down to well with some countries,interesting to see how today pans out

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34331126

Migrant crisis: Opponents furious over new EU quotas

Central European countries have reacted angrily after plans to relocate 120,000 migrants across the continent were approved by EU interior ministers.
Under the scheme, migrants will be moved from Italy, Greece and Hungary to other EU countries.
But Romania, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary voted against accepting mandatory quotas.
Czech President Milos Zeman said: "Only the future will show what a mistake this was."
The BBC's Europe correspondent Chris Morris says it is highly unusual for an issue like this - which involves national sovereignty - to be decided by majority vote rather than a unanimous decision.

The scheme to take in migrants appears on the surface to be voluntary, he says, although countries are likely to be given little choice in the matter.
In the latest reaction:
 Slovak Prime Minister Robert Fico says he will not accept the new terms and will not "respect this diktat of the majority"
 Czech Interior Minister Milan Chovanec has tweeted: "Very soon we will realise the emperor has no clothes. Today was a defeat for common sense"
 Radio Prague reports that the Czech Republic could seek to take the matter to the European Court of Justice
 In Latvia, whose interior minister backed the move, hundreds of people have marched against the quotas
 Hungary will respect Tuesday's decision, a government spokesman says
Under the EU's rules, a country that does not agree with a policy on migration imposed upon it could have the right to appeal to the European Council.
But Luxembourg Foreign Minister Jean Asselborn, who chaired the meeting, said he had "no doubt" opposing countries would implement the measures.
Finland abstained from the vote. Poland, which had originally opposed the proposal, voted for it.
"We felt that it was much better to negotiate, to negotiate all these conditions, which for us are important," Poland's Europe minister, Rafal Trzaskowski, told the BBC.
"We preferred to be an active member of this debate."
The scheme must now be ratified by EU leaders in Brussels on Wednesday.

Who are the 120,000?
 All are migrants "in clear need of international protection" to be resettled from Italy, Greece and Hungary to other EU member states - Hungary will also take its share
 15,600 from Italy, 50,400 from Greece, 54,000 from Hungary, though it is unclear how many are still in Hungary
 Initial screening of asylum applicants carried out in Greece, Hungary and Italy
 Syrians, Eritreans, Iraqis prioritised
 Financial penalty of 0.002% of GDP for those member countries refusing to accept relocated migrants
 Relocation to accepting countries depends on size of economy and population, average number of asylum applications
 Transfer of individual applicants within two months
Source: European Commission

Under the plan, Hungary will have to take in a share of migrants. Had it not opposed the scheme, it would have been exempt.
Hungary's anti-immigration Prime Minister Viktor Orban could present his own proposals before EU leaders on Wednesday.

The UN refugee agency said the scheme would be insufficient, given the large numbers arriving in Europe.
"A relocation programme alone, at this stage in the crisis, will not be enough to stabilise the situation," , UNHCR spokeswoman Melissa Fleming said.
The number of those needing relocation will probably have to be revised upwards significantly, she said.
The UN says close to 480,000 migrants have arrived in Europe by sea this year, and are now reaching European shores at a rate of nearly 6,000 a day.

A crisis like no other - Chris Morris, BBC News, Brussels
Criticism is already ringing out from countries that voted against the relocation scheme, but under EU law they are now obliged to take part. It is highly unusual - unprecedented, really - for a majority vote to be used in a situation like this, which involves basic issues of national sovereignty.
But the European Commission says it is determined to enforce what was agreed. What's not yet clear is what will happen if any country simply refuses to comply - and that has certainly been the suggestion from some capitals.
Will financial sanctions be sufficient? It is another sign that this crisis is testing European unity like no other.

After the meeting, German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere said: "Today is an important building block, but no more than that."
A statement from the European Commission said foreign ministers would now discuss reforms to the Dublin regulation, which demands that migrants register as refugees in the first EU country in which they arrive.
The UK has opted against taking part in the relocation scheme and has its own plan to resettle migrants directly from Syrian refugee camps.

A note on terminology: The BBC uses the term migrant to refer to all people on the move who have yet to complete the legal process of claiming asylum. This group includes people fleeing war-torn countries such as Syria, who are likely to be granted refugee status, as well as people who are seeking jobs and better lives, who governments are likely to rule are economic migrants.

Not sure why the Czechs are moaning though,I know not accepting Asylum seekers in big numbers is their thing but they are slap bang in the middle and could prob take all the 120,000 themselves and save Europe a headache.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here