Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK net migration hits record high

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Until it turns out this is just more extremist rubbish from the DM.

No need to wait really - Try Googling "Sheikh Muhammad Ayed" - all I can find are references to his 'speech' in Jerusalem the other day yet he is described in many reports as a "top Imam" - if he's that important why no references to his previous activities.

Sounds more like the rants of someone you'd be likely to hear at Speaker's Corner in Hyde Park and just as influential!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Strange - the none so blind really applies to you. At least I am realistic enough to voice concerns. Anyway, you did not reply to my question as to how would you know they are moderates - to quote you, where is your evidence??

I did reply, you just replied to my reply.

None so blind ...

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So basically you will just rubbish anything from the DM, which is handy because I stopped links from the DM ages ago. Maybe the same could be said of the Guardian, shall we just ignore any info from media outlets that doesn't fit our views and opinions.

Hardly a fair comparison. I will happily read anything from the telegraph.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Think if you care to check, you will see that I said the Tories would win, UKIP would lose a seat, and Farage wouldnt win his.

Immigration on a large scale. Would it matter if they were S.African whites, Australian whites, New Zealand whites, American whites, Canadian whites? Im not pointing a finger at you, dont panic, but it seems generally, the matter of race seems to be dominant in a lot of these debates.

Do you mean people from the EU moving the the UK also?

Yes, I see your point and one would have to be consistent although we do hear many grumblings about the Poles, as infrastructures start to creak. It is the numbers game, of course. But, as we both know, your question is deliberately loaded - taking in Australian whites, whilst obviously still the numbers game, is not nearly as likely to cause inter-communal strife as taking in equivalent numbers of muslims from the Middle East. I am not sure that race as such is the issue, just that the fear seems to be that with large numbers who will inevitably settle in areas already populated by muslims, the danger is that the idea of separate living becomes ever more ingrained with its implications for social cohesion. This is my worry, along with the fact that some will turn against us, as we have already witnessed.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes, I see your point and one would have to be consistent although we do hear many grumblings about the Poles, as infrastructures start to creak. It is the numbers game, of course. But, as we both know, your question is deliberately loaded - taking in Australian whites, whilst obviously still the numbers game, is not nearly as likely to cause inter-communal strife as taking in equivalent numbers of muslims from the Middle East. I am not sure that race as such is the issue, just that the fear seems to be that with large numbers who will inevitably settle in areas already populated by muslims, the danger is that the idea of separate living becomes ever more ingrained with its implications for social cohesion. This is my worry, along with the fact that some will turn against us, as we have already witnessed.

Yeah, im sure some will turn against us, im equally sure the majority will not. People will group together with fellow nationalities. Ive seen and lived it first hand. Most of the places that the, lets say 'asians' live were pretty run down areas in the first place. Some are better now, some are not. I think people need to obey the law of the land, or face the consequences. Some have not obeyed the law of the land and faced the consequences. Who have broken UK laws and not faced any consequences?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I wouldn't doubt it because this is what civilisations and religions have done throughout history. Out breeding your enemy is pretty much the standard so it is nothing new.

No it isn't, you know verylittle of history. Given plagues and pandemis its a very unreliable method to play a numbers game. What happens is they thin the herd of the enemey usually by stealing the women or forms of mass murder.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Yeah, im sure some will turn against us, im equally sure the majority will not. People will group together with fellow nationalities. Ive seen and lived it first hand. Most of the places that the, lets say 'asians' live were pretty run down areas in the first place. Some are better now, some are not. I think people need to obey the law of the land, or face the consequences. Some have not obeyed the law of the land and faced the consequences. Who have broken UK laws and not faced any consequences?

Why would you invite any group of people that will largely not integrate, establish ghettos and have some that will 'turn against us'.

Its a set of circumstances that seems particularly unwelcome.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Why would you invite any group of people that will largely not integrate, establish ghettos and have some that will 'turn against us'.

Its a set of circumstances that seems particularly unwelcome.

Largely will not integrate? Thats clearly not the case though is it. Thought we had been around this one over and over.
The vast majority of muslims in the UK are law abiding. Plus of course all the immigrants are not muslims.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Largely will not integrate? Thats clearly not the case though is it. Thought we had been around this one over and over.
The vast majority of muslims in the UK are law abiding. Plus of course all the immigrants are not muslims.

It was you that said that 'people will group together with fellow nationalities' and primarily 'in run down areas' , ghettoes isnt integration, that is isolation.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
No it isn't, you know verylittle of history. Given plagues and pandemis its a very unreliable method to play a numbers game. What happens is they thin the herd of the enemey usually by stealing the women or forms of mass murder.

So Hitler didn't have a breeding program then ??? Do you think that Islam gives two hoots about plagues & pandemis?

Your second sentence is about murdering your enemy which is stating the blooming obvious. They are not mutually exclusive.

Why do you think most religions forbid contraception?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
These images were taken at a protest against the Danish cartoons , none were arrested for the placards themselves ,i'm pretty sure these placards break quite a few UK laws

london-muslim-protest-2.jpg

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
So Hitler didn't have a breeding program then ??? Do you think that Islam gives two hoots about plagues & pandemis?

Your second sentence is about murdering your enemy which is stating the blooming obvious. They are not mutually exclusive.

Why do you think most religions forbid contraception?

So are you retracting your comment that its often been a case of out breeding as a method of conquest or are you going to post blather like above?In which case I'll start rolling out examples and make you look a fool

Anglo-saxon, Angles stole the saxon women. Btw Hitlers programme was about purity not a conquest via numbers..

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
It was you that said that 'people will group together with fellow nationalities' and primarily 'in run down areas' , ghettoes isnt integration, that is isolation.

I was tallking about where they live, not necessarily integration. Do you believe that the muslim population of the UK is not integrating, or just a minority who are not integrating.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
So are you retracting your comment that its often been a case of out breeding as a method of conquest or are you going to post blather like above?In which case I'll start rolling out examples and make you look a fool

Anglo-saxon, Angles stole the saxon women. Btw Hitlers programme was about purity not a conquest via numbers..

Where have I retracted my comment ???

Here are my examples http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread434285/pg1

You are welcome to start trolling out yours. I mean rolling out yours.

Last edited:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I was tallking about where they live, not necessarily integration. Do you believe that the muslim population of the UK is not integrating, or just a minority who are not integrating.

Inevitably there are those that integrate, but anyone whom prioritises their religion over nearly everything else are likely to mix nearly exclusively with others of the same religion and belief structure and cast judgement on those that dont.

You can lend that to all religions, but Islam is currently the key major religion that seems less passive than any other.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here