Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK net migration hits record high

Jan 30, 2008
OhIm fine debating with people on here. Its just that i had you pegged a long time ago. Trying to windpeopleup then going running to the modsto try toget them banned has limited traction.Eventually they will wise up toyour games. When I point out your antics to others they quickly get it.

You are the one who loses his shit.You try to smear me, then ignore, then trying to get me banned. But Im still here pointing out your clueless antics to others.

BLABBING A LOAD OF SHIT FROM A COUNTRY SO FAR OUT OF THE LOOP .......................... couldn't make it up:nono:
regards
DR

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Your predictions are laughable, your going to have to go running grizzling to the mods with the little you have. Sooner or later they'll suss you as well.

As I said you are a busted flush, youjust dont get it yet.

Well I hope your anger management classes pay off.

You accused me of adding nothing to the debate earlier. You have added nothing to this one except paranoid posts having a go at me, seems a little hypocritical. Although hypocrisy isn't that surprising when someone with your posting style starts playing the victim.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
BLABBING A LOAD OF SHIT FROM A COUNTRY SO FAR OUT OF THE LOOP .......................... couldn't make it up:nono:
regards
DR

Every time you post i get an image like this in my head. It is very amusing.

tumblr_ncfkhf1eyl1qzdfclo1_400.gif

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
paranoid posts having a go at me,...............

your posting style starts playing the victim.

Irony :tosser:

Projection

You accused me of adding nothing to the debate earlier. You have added nothing to this one except paranoid posts having a go at me,.

Pointing out you are a game playing narcassist isn't having a go,especially when one after another poster you are playing twiggs and agrees. Youve been busted, that contributes to a thread when pointing out one of the main posters is just out to stir and cause trouble.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Irony :tosser:

Projection

Pointing out you are a game playing narcassist isn't having a go,especially when one after another poster you are playing twiggs and agrees. Youve been busted, that contributes to a thread when pointing out one of the main posters is just out to stir and cause trouble.

Well perhaps you and the other sensitive souls who can't cope with a bit of banter or a few sarky comments can put me on ignore so you don't have to put up with my hurtful comments. (let me guess......projection??).

Anyway your obsessive stalking is getting a little awkward. I think i preferred the mindless abuse, it was certainly less creepy.

Last edited:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
A friendly gesture by a poor immigrant boy, who was lucky enough not to drown in the sea...

Lets be charitable and say he is only a child, and that this may well reflect his experiences in life hitherto. But nonetheless a propaganda disaster in a country that is welcoming them.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Just right wing propaganda, probably not true, could be from weeks ago, was not in the countries stated, was locals......take your pick.

There have been lots of images and videos used in anti immigration propaganda that are not related to current events, and many have been busted. It is important to understand both sides of the story without bias and not be fooled either way.

I have been concerned about the refugee crisis being used as a modern Trojan Horse for months, but the vast majority have had their lives destroyed. I have both concerns and sympathy and it is important to process and filter out the good from the bad, with women, children, the weak and the elderly being the priority to help. Anyone involved in stone throwing and tyer burning should be identified from the videos and deported.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
There have been lots of images and videos used in anti immigration propaganda that are not related to current events, and many have been busted. It is important to understand both sides of the story without bias and not be fooled either way.

I have been concerned about the refugee crisis being used as a modern Trojan Horse for months, but the vast majority have had their lives destroyed. I have both concerns and sympathy and it is important to process and filter out the good from the bad, with women, children, the weak and the elderly being the priority to help. Anyone involved in stone throwing and tyer burning should be identified from the videos and deported.

Hi...just as a matter of interest...deported from where? Serbia (where they are) seems to be complaining against Hungary's tactics

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Back to where they once belonged, or to the next safest place near :shrug:

Serbia are only complaining becaue they want them to pass through, not stay there.

It perhaps was an unfair question....''next safest place'' ..again perhaps unfair...i do have some sympathy with Hungary ..as i do with genuine refugees ..its one big mess

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It perhaps was an unfair question....''next safest place'' ..again perhaps unfair...i do have some sympathy with Hungary ..as i do with genuine refugees ..its one big mess

Having to live at the Abbey Hotel isn't fair :)

It is one big mess and I never bought into the eviling up of Assad which has led to this. He agreed to democratic reforms in principle but the transition couldn't be done overnight as the West wanted, so we encouraged everyone to revolt against him, which was an open invitation to ISIS.

Bad foreign policy, naive at best, cutting off ones nose to spite ones face springs to mind and this is where we are now. Europe hasn't got the taste for Islam, even though the extreme Islam we see is a reaction to our foreign policy. Lots of pissed off young men who were just children when Bush Blair went into Iraq and destroyed the country. They only know destruction and death and that is all they can teach.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here