Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK net migration hits record high

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Germany reintroducing Border controls

How totally dumb can one leader be to think she can just let in unknown million + refugees having unrestricted access to Germany without any measure of foresight to its many consequences.

I just cannot fathom how such a decision could ever be conceived, I forgive a few posters on this thread for their naivety but for the European big guns to somehow think this could ever be sustainable, that it wouldnt effect security and not be destabilising is quite something.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
They have said previously to the UK the free movement of peoples is non negotiable.
They might have to rethink that one as well.
Since when did the Germans tell us what to do although you get the feeling the French and Germans rule Europe at the moment in which is bloody annoying.Nothing will change until we get a strong leader with a backbone who'll tell them to piss off.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
THE BIGGEST CON JOB IN HISTORY

(NB – References in the text are linked in the footnotes)

The Leftist media is manipulating everything. Decades of dumb*ng-down, and made to passively accept everything we hear as factual, has resulted in a largely lazy and stup*d EU population.

As a nation, we are now virtually incapable of looking at anything rationally. We have been indoctrinated by Cultural M*rxists (*1) to “FEEL first, then act”. Not “THINK first, then act”.

A prime example is the ‘drowned boy’ incident, which is a factually dubious and highly exploited ‘false-flag’ event (*2) to justify mass migration by provoking an avalanche of ‘bleeding-hearts’ moral outrage. Anyone who objects is then a ‘far right wing big*t’.

A population that is trained to react emotionally and impulsively is a population that can be CONTROLLED. Its Pavlov’s Dog – but applied on a massive scale through propaganda, media manipulation, and years of brain entrainment through our Leftist-dominated academia and popular culture (*3).

THOSE POOR REFUGEES…

We are made to react to them as if they are poor, vulnerable people. The media imagery homes in on the women and children, but by and large (70pc plus) are fit young men of fighting age (*4, 5). Not even the media can disguise this. Pause the TV and ignore the screaming baby and mother in the foreground, and count the men in the background. They are well funded, have designer clothes, iPads, mobile phones and do not seem stressed or underfed.

There are many questions the media NEVER ask. I will ask them here. Please have a think about this. If they are fleeing a warzone:

1 - Shouldn’t the vast majority be the elderly, w*men and children? 75 pc plus? if fem*les are half, then ‘adult men of fighting age’ must be around 25 pc max.

2 - If they are fleeing a warzone – where vastly disproportionate numbers of m*les are EITHER in battle OR already k*lled – shouldn’t this percentage be skewed even MORE?

3 - Shouldn’t young males be staying behind to help f*ght or rebuild their country? If you work out 1 and 2 above – men should only feature maybe 10 pc of refugees. The fact is that MEN are massively overrepresented. Nobody is questioning whether this is maybe an inv*sion? (*5).

4 - If the majority are men – aren’t they leaving behind the MUCH LARGER numbers of elderly, women and children – in DANGER?

5 - Several non EU countries reported that documents have been discarded near the EU border (*7). All ‘refuge-s’ then claim to be Syri-n, knowing it is a war zone, and they can claim asyl-m. Why are no checks being done? Are we REALLY meant to believe it is not BY DESIGN? (*8)
6 - Do they need to travel through 3, 4 or 5 countries – that’s just the ones in Europe – before they feel ‘safe’? Once they move through the first country and refuse it, surely they are no longer fleeing war (since they are already safe)? Are they not then BY DEFINITION economic migrants? (AKA illegals!).

7 - Why are they always taking selfies with two-fingered salutes (answer: google “pro-terr*r two finger salute” – it’s not for peace, it’s the Musl*m Brotherhood / victory sign). (*9).

8 – Basic common sense is completely absent – if we ‘welcome them with open arms’ – we simply encourage far more to come because it’s only human nature. Germany now saying preparing to take 500k annually, indefinitely. It’s like trying to put out a fire by pouring petrol on it.

9 – Why should the decisions of other states be used as a reason to increase immigration which is already at historic levels? Merkel wants 800k – so we… should take more, out of guilt by comparison??? Where’s the logic in that?

10 – Why is the MSM reporting not balanced: refugees attacking old ladies / throwing face*s (*10), singing Jih*d songs (*11), cut-throat gestures (*12), refusing charity and food (*13), rioting against police (*14), and so on.

PS - it is clear we should do as this article suggests, but it will never happen in a million years - but google this article:
RUSSIA AND THE WEST HAVE SWAPPED SPIRITUAL AND CULTURAL ROLES

Pretty much spot on that :)

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Since when did the Germans tell us what to do although you get the feeling the French and Germans rule Europe at the moment in which is bloody annoying.Nothing will change until we get a strong leader with a backbone who'll tell them to piss off.

We stepped away from active engagement in Europe a long time ago. It has given France and Germany a free run on influence.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Yep seems so:(
I do believe the western world are seriously naive and have seriously lost the plot when it comes to protecting their own countries.

I suspect your solution (probably pull up the drawbrudge, exit Europe) would be different from mine (more active engagement in EU to change its direction).

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I suspect your solution (probably pull up the drawbrudge, exit Europe) would be different from mine (more active engagement in EU to change its direction).
Personally I'd go down the Putin route and then we'd make rapid progress on the Isis problems...
The EU is a complete disaster that will explode in the near future as it's just a free passport for 1000's of terrorists to do serious damage and it will happen....look around Europe and you'll see it's an utter shambles based upon greed rather than the citizens of these countries.
Anyone who thinks the EU will work needs help as it's a bloody shambles and it's also part of the reason why we have the biggest migration for many many decades.
Germany and France bulling the poor Greeks to make billions just about sums it up for starters.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Personally I'd go down the Putin route and then we'd make rapid progress on the Isis problems...
The EU is a complete disaster that will explode in the near future as it's just a free passport for 1000's of terrorists to do serious damage and it will happen....look around Europe and you'll see it's an utter shambles based upon greed rather than the citizens of these countries.
Anyone who thinks the EU will work needs help as it's a bloody shambles and it's also part of the reason why we have the biggest migration for many many decades.
Germany and France bulling the poor Greeks to make billions just about sums it up for starters.

I am pro immigration, especially for refugees. It does need to be more measured though. We should fund safe and welcoming centres in countries neighbouring problem areas and then go through our normal process to accept a level that is appropriate. We seem to be all over the place, neither one thing or another

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Schengen is Dead. Merkel will go down as the third German leader to feck up Europe. I feel sorry for the Germans, to blame again.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I am pro immigration, especially for refugees. It does need to be more measured though. We should fund safe and welcoming centres in countries neighbouring problem areas and then go through our normal process to accept a level that is appropriate. We seem to be all over the place, neither one thing or another

isn't this what happens now, more or less? problem is there are far more refugees in the camps than people are taking. which is why people choose to make their own way.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
isn't this what happens now, more or less? problem is there are far more refugees in the camps than people are taking. which is why people choose to make their own way.

There is no reason why there are more people than wll funded and resourced camps. But these should not become permanent or ghettos. we still need a proper assulym process and we need a regionsl solution. The UK are doing some of this as you day but not enough are, and we are not really pulling our weight on 20k over 5 years. I know youre im a different place

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
THE BIGGEST CON JOB IN HISTORY

(NB – References in the text are linked in the footnotes)

The Leftist media is manipulating everything. Decades of dumb*ng-down, and made to passively accept everything we hear as factual, has resulted in a largely lazy and stup*d EU population.

As a nation, we are now virtually incapable of looking at anything rationally. We have been indoctrinated by Cultural M*rxists (*1) to “FEEL first, then act”. Not “THINK first, then act”.

A prime example is the ‘drowned boy’ incident, which is a factually dubious and highly exploited ‘false-flag’ event (*2) to justify mass migration by provoking an avalanche of ‘bleeding-hearts’ moral outrage. Anyone who objects is then a ‘far right wing big*t’.

A population that is trained to react emotionally and impulsively is a population that can be CONTROLLED. Its Pavlov’s Dog – but applied on a massive scale through propaganda, media manipulation, and years of brain entrainment through our Leftist-dominated academia and popular culture (*3).

THOSE POOR REFUGEES…

We are made to react to them as if they are poor, vulnerable people. The media imagery homes in on the women and children, but by and large (70pc plus) are fit young men of fighting age (*4, 5). Not even the media can disguise this. Pause the TV and ignore the screaming baby and mother in the foreground, and count the men in the background. They are well funded, have designer clothes, iPads, mobile phones and do not seem stressed or underfed.

There are many questions the media NEVER ask. I will ask them here. Please have a think about this. If they are fleeing a warzone:

1 - Shouldn’t the vast majority be the elderly, w*men and children? 75 pc plus? if fem*les are half, then ‘adult men of fighting age’ must be around 25 pc max.

2 - If they are fleeing a warzone – where vastly disproportionate numbers of m*les are EITHER in battle OR already k*lled – shouldn’t this percentage be skewed even MORE?

3 - Shouldn’t young males be staying behind to help f*ght or rebuild their country? If you work out 1 and 2 above – men should only feature maybe 10 pc of refugees. The fact is that MEN are massively overrepresented. Nobody is questioning whether this is maybe an inv*sion? (*5).

4 - If the majority are men – aren’t they leaving behind the MUCH LARGER numbers of elderly, women and children – in DANGER?

5 - Several non EU countries reported that documents have been discarded near the EU border (*7). All ‘refuge-s’ then claim to be Syri-n, knowing it is a war zone, and they can claim asyl-m. Why are no checks being done? Are we REALLY meant to believe it is not BY DESIGN? (*8)
6 - Do they need to travel through 3, 4 or 5 countries – that’s just the ones in Europe – before they feel ‘safe’? Once they move through the first country and refuse it, surely they are no longer fleeing war (since they are already safe)? Are they not then BY DEFINITION economic migrants? (AKA illegals!).

7 - Why are they always taking selfies with two-fingered salutes (answer: google “pro-terr*r two finger salute” – it’s not for peace, it’s the Musl*m Brotherhood / victory sign). (*9).

8 – Basic common sense is completely absent – if we ‘welcome them with open arms’ – we simply encourage far more to come because it’s only human nature. Germany now saying preparing to take 500k annually, indefinitely. It’s like trying to put out a fire by pouring petrol on it.

9 – Why should the decisions of other states be used as a reason to increase immigration which is already at historic levels? Merkel wants 800k – so we… should take more, out of guilt by comparison??? Where’s the logic in that?

10 – Why is the MSM reporting not balanced: refugees attacking old ladies / throwing face*s (*10), singing Jih*d songs (*11), cut-throat gestures (*12), refusing charity and food (*13), rioting against police (*14), and so on.

PS - it is clear we should do as this article suggests, but it will never happen in a million years - but google this article:
RUSSIA AND THE WEST HAVE SWAPPED SPIRITUAL AND CULTURAL ROLES

Pretty much spot on that :)

there is a lot of claims there with no evidence to back any of them up. You could start with the suggestion that media is left dominated.

The suggestion seems to be that there is no war in Syria. Another false flag event?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Why are not many immigrants wanting to go to Ireland, very close to here, small population and nice scenery. What more do you want compared to the over crowded south east of England?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
There is no reason why there are more people than wll funded and resourced camps. But these should not become permanent or ghettos. we still need a proper assulym process and we need a regionsl solution. The UK are doing some of this as you day but not enough are, and we are not really pulling our weight on 20k over 5 years. I know youre im a different place

I think you are right and I am in place that is not pulling its weight either. Australia is in a fantastic position to help but does little (the irony is that the reasons given are exactly the same as those given on here. We are full, we can't afford it, they are terrorists, we are being overrun by Islam).

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Human emotions, human nature, human compassion are all laudable. However, if applied in the wrong way they can be self-damaging and corrosive.
The reality right now demands common sense. Europe is collapsing and we can all see it.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

Aaaaah ok, cannot seem to remember you saying this in earlier posts, it was a more fill yer boots strategy from what I recall, under the heading of 'compassion'.

It seems there is a backtrack by many, I find it astounding how you couldn't even begin to to foresee the potential problems for the recipient countries and the impact on those countries people.

Of course by 'measured' you mean restriction on passage to Europe, politically its too late already the impact of this wave of migration will be destabilising, security compromised and I fear some real problems around the edges of the more extreme parties throughout Europe.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Aaaaah ok, cannot seem to remember you saying this in earlier posts, it was a more fill yer boots strategy from what I recall, under the heading of 'compassion'.

It seems there is a backtrack by many, I find it astounding how you couldn't even begin to to foresee the potential problems for the recipient countries and the impact on those countries people.

Of course by 'measured' you mean restriction on passage to Europe, politically its too late already the impact of this wave of migration will be destabilising, security compromised and I fear some real problems around the edges of the more extreme parties throughout Europe.

I don't think anyone has suggested a "fill yer boots" strategy on this thread.

D

Deleted member 22389

May be I should give people more credit, but I honestly feel some who where happy to support the Welcome Refugees campaign didn't realise the extent of the numbers getting in to Europe in the first place. Did some imagine it as a few people thousand people stuck trying to get past the Hungarian border. Merkel has now opened the door and invited millions of people to the EU, it will never stop now. Already not shown by our own media there are thousands of people protesting against the influx all over Europe now.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
As the social media activists start to get bored, they already seem to be, I'm getting a lot less refugee updates on my feeds , the pressure will be off countries to accept them and less will be welcomed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here