Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK net migration hits record high

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Well footage from Frankfurt yesterday..........

Are these right wingers......

This is a sad consequence of mass migration.

Groups that hate each and cant bare to live with each other will export their home problems overseas to the places they move to.

Their new hosts are then expected to sort the fallout.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Good luck with posting that link, i posted similar yesterday morning and got this reply from Nibble "Oh thank god the kid had a nasty father. For a moment I was thinking I was going to have to pity the drowned, dead 3 year old child washed up on the beach but now you've heard a rumour, I don't have to.".......so it is definitely not true and the father is ok.

An well, as my nan says, when you've a head full of shite there's no room for sense.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Judging by our behaviour in their region, it is certainly a regret.

If only we could go back in time and tell that tosser Bin Laden that his decision to expand his terrorist attacks to the American mainland in such a massive and vile way would begin a chain reaction with enormous consequences

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Back on topic

A new survation poll(3rd-4th sept) has these results.

The New EU Referendum Question (still to be made law in the government`s forthcoming Referendum Bill)

"Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union"

43% Leave the European Union
40% Remain a member of the European Union
17% Undecided

Excluding undecided voters the results were

51% Leave the European Union
49% Remain a member of the European Union

http://survation.com/new-polling-on...eave-lead-for-first-time-since-november-2014/

A question posed to only those that said they wanted to remain in the European Union might set a few extra alarm bells ringing to those that support the EU and uncontrolled mass migration

"If the migrant crisis continues to get worse, would you still vote to remain in the European Union, or might you vote to leave the European Union?"

68% Would still vote to remain a member of the European Union
22% Might vote to leave the European Union
11% Don’t know

http://survation.com/how-will-europ...ect-britains-attitudes-to-the-european-union/

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
If only we could go back in time and tell that tosser Bin Laden that his decision to expand his terrorist attacks to the American mainland in such a massive and vile way would begin a chain reaction with enormous consequences

Unfortunately this was going to happen 9/11 or not. Bush was planning to to invade Iraq to topple Saddam anyway.

The Shock and Awe tactics at the start of the Iraq war just as horrendous as the twin towers if not more.

https://youtu.be/3aEvzuA4f0c

Both were terror attacks.

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
All these problems started because Saddam and Gaddafi were toppled by the Americans under some pretence of WMD/terrorism issues. Both countries have since imploded into civil war and tribalism which in turn has now affected all neighbouring countries. I bet they wish they could turn the clock back as better the devil you know etc

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
Legia Warsaw supporters during the game against Zagłębie yesterday...

The banner says: "3 million Poles live in poverty, 200 thousand Polish children are malnourished, 50 thousand Poles are homeless--where is the help for them?". They are chanting "Every Legia fan shouts it out loud--no for the muslim savages!". Also, ECA (European Club Association) demanded that one euro from every ticket sold for the next Europa League and Champions League rounds was paid to help war refugees. Legia Warsaw agreed to that, and told ECA that they will pass one euro from every ticket to Polish war refugees from Donbas in Ukraine.

Now, I wonder what will be the disciplinary punishment for Legia this time. :rolleyes:

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
Another interesting story from Poland:

Syrian family in Śrem was given free room and board, apartment with broadband and tv, and the parish priest organised school for children and jobs for parents--do you know what happened? They ran away to Germany after a couple of weeks, without saying a word to anyone.

http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/kraj/para...otce-cala-rodzina-bez-slowa-uciekla-do/d0zdlw

So, apparently the whole quota system is nonsensical--those people don't want to stay in countries like Poland or Slovakia, and they run away to Germany or Sweden at the first opportunity, even if all their basic needs are secured.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Footage the media seem loathe to broadcast.

Some inaccurate editing. The refugees taking food from the bsck of the van were not the same as those who refused to eat out of date food. Not sure this person can take the moral high ground against the media and then misrepresent in their own film

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Some inaccurate editing. The refugees taking food from the bsck of the van were not the same as those who refused to eat out of date food. Not sure this person can take the moral high ground against the media and then misrepresent in their own film

Yep, you are correct, inaccurate editing, but as you state it DID happen but in a separate incident.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Attitudes hardening by the day all over the approach roads to the Promised Land of Northern Europe.. This time next year suspect the migrant landscape will look completely different.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Yep, you are correct, inaccurate editing, but as you state it DID happen but in a separate incident.

Yes, agree it happened. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the person who posted it, a side point to the one you were highlighting i know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here