Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK net migration hits record high

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Yet more spin eh.......From 2014

"An image of a child purportedly lying between his parents' graves in Syria that exploded on Facebook and Twitter was actually a staged photo taken as part of an art project.

The graves were not graves but piles of stones, the orphan was not an orphan but the photographer's nephew, and the image itself was actually taken in Saudi Arabia"
Look, it’s not true at all that my picture has anything to do with Syria," he said. "I am really shocked how people have twisted my picture."

"I love photography," he continued. "Every artist has ideas in his head. So I had the idea to make a project whereby I show in pictures how the love of a child for his parents is irreplaceable. This love cannot be substituted by anything or anybody else, even if the parents are dead."

"I am really very annoyed by this. It is just not fair to take one of my photos totally out of context and use it for your own propaganda."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...taken-in-syria-and-not-of-orphan-9067956.html

Are you some kind of loon? This was one of your types Facebook/ social media propaganda cons that you would believe ?

You're using crap you would fall for to justify the crap you fall for when it suits you

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
What with your Muslim avatar and all!

you've noted this twice - George was of Greek christian decent born in modern Israel, about 300 years before Muhammad was a sperm. rather indicative of the rest of your comments.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
you've noted this twice - George was of Greek christian decent born in modern Israel, about 300 years before Muhammad was a sperm. rather indicative of the rest of your comments.

The Saint George we celebrate was born in Lydia Palestine in 303 that's why he's called St George of Lydia - and he was a soldier in the Roman army
His parents were of Greek decent - and I'm taking the p because Syria is totally Muslim according to some on here - but you knew that unless you were extremely stupid didn't you

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The Saint George we celebrate was born in Lydia Palestine in 303 that's why he's called St George of Lydia - and he was a soldier in the Roman army
His parents were of Greek decent - and I'm taking the p because Syria is totally Muslim according to some on here - but you knew that unless you were extremely stupid didn't you

doesnt explain why youy are saying that he is/was muslim, when he cant possibly have been due to history, and you apparently know he was christian and wasnt from modern Syria. you've made a raft of other assertions about the Syria topic, they seem about as sensible as your comments on George.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
doesnt explain why youy are saying that he is/was muslim, when he cant possibly have been due to history, and you apparently know he was christian and wasnt from modern Syria. you've made a raft of other assertions about the Syria topic, they seem about as sensible as your comments on George.

So you can't see the irony of someone who has a Syrian Christian martyr as his avatar and is against letting refugees from Syria in because he thinks they all are Muslim and probably doesn't realise that parts of Syria are Christian and he probably thinks that Syria doesn't have anychristians living there?

You really are that stupid ?

Was your George Osborne named after him?

St George I mean just to clarify

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
So you can't see the irony of someone who has a Syrian Christian martyr as his avatar and is against letting refugees from Syria in because he thinks they all are Muslim and probably doesn't realise that parts of Syria are Christian and he probably thinks that Syria doesn't have anychristians living there?

You really are that stupid ?

Was your George Osborne named after him?

St George I mean just to clarify
You seem to have done a lot of thinking on my part and assuming and putting in false info on my behalf.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well ignoring the financial shit show relating to the CAP, how about the consequences of Russian sanctions on EU farmers.......

http://news.yahoo.com/farmers-strike-france-challenging-eu-core-ideals-165203140.html

Not going well is it..........enjoy your bacon sandwich.

Sadly just like the beer producers, German pork farmers are unlikely to get any economic boost from your new friends.

The German Mosque builders and sandal manufacturers will be doing backflips this morning though.........like you said, it's good to have a balanced economy.

You really are mad

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
You seem to have done a lot of thinking on my part and assuming and putting in false info on my behalf.

I'm sorry - perhaps you would like to state your position on Syrian war refugees and explain why you posted right wing racist propaganda links that suggest the photos of the dead child on the beach are fake?

Perhaps you could also explain the reasons for your avatar choice and your knowledge of its origins and explain the irony in your humanitarian and generally nice guy persona

Only all the tripe and previous postings suggest otherwise.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Is it because soulman has a tradition of reading and posting racist propaganda as shown here before?

Cue spluttering, and ridiculous denials.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Jesus gully! They might be Muslim but there are different types of Muslims even if they all look the same to you. The war there started as a war against the government the Kurds are Muslim but they aren't the same as the Sunnis who are not the same as the Druze or the Alawites and many Syrian refugees are Armenian. Isis came in through Iraq and Sunni support across the gulf mainly Saudi which was arming the rebels. If you were a terrorist there you would be fighting Assad to try and take the whole of Syria so you can move on to Palestine not walk across a desert to get to Europe
ill stop you there mate , you've just revealed you really don't know what you're talking about, most Kurds are Sunnis.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
What line? There are 50 odd million displaced people around the world. Me, you or anyone else drawing a line doesn't make any difference to those numbers. What this requires is nations coming together to work out a solution to the problem. The last UN refugee convention was in 1954, my opinion is that it is time for another one.

Having said that as far as Australia is concerned I think we should be taking far more than the 18,000 a year we are currently taking.

Drawing a line in terms of a countries intake is of critical importance, you and others seem to have no comprehension to the consequence, sustainability, stability and security.

How much more do you think Australia should take and how do you come to that conclusion, otherwise you are just p******g in the wind, you wont be alone I think many European leaders are too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here