JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I'd rather be a "do-gooder" than a ****

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
But you clearly didnt put it into context though, thats why I responded.

But it seems clear that you feel that Turkey that has 2.5m holiday makers visit per year cannot somehow take a reasonable share because there are not any habitable areas, it just folly.

Instead you want the British taxpayer to stump up £billions to build where we otherwise wouldnt with all the associated costs.

Your claustrophobic comment is a childish response to a lost argument.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

What are you going on about. I just commented on the statistics and put a different slant on it. Now you're telling me what I think to a lost argument I wasn't even aware we were having. That's actually made be laugh!

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Migrants should initially be sent to the country that suits their religion. Turkey, Iran and Saudi Arabia are massive. This isn’t to say that they would remain there indefinitely but religion seems a natural form of order whilst this crisis is going on. Europe could take in Middle East Christians, Yazidi’s etc and other minority splinter religions.

Set up safe UN refugee camps in those countries. Feed, treat and educate them, and then they can later apply to enter their preferred country legally and in an orderly fashion.

That's what I would do :shrug:

You'd send various ethnic refugees from Syria to Saudi Arabia and Iran! Nice, that should work.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I was wondering, if that is the net figure how many have left? How many of the indigenous peoples have left? Therefore how many have actually come in, no doubt some returning indigenous people but possibly the balance of oh , then again I must stop wondering and keep drinking.

maybe we should be looking for a better life somewhere else :nono:
regards
DR

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

What are you going on about. I just commented on the statistics and put a different slant on it. Now you're telling me what I think to a lost argument I wasn't even aware we were having. That's actually made be laugh!

No you didnt, you tried to be smart on what I felt was a reasonable example of why neighbouring countries should be able to shoulder a sizeable responsibility to what is happening to neighbouring countries and the refugee crisis on their borders..

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
We should welcome migrants with open arms and treat them hospitably as one would want to be treated themselves. It's not difficult to do. I have volunteered for various organisations helping migrants and you get a totally different picture than what the media and right-wing politicians portray.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
No you didnt, you tried to be smart on what I felt was a reasonable example of why neighbouring countries should be able to shoulder a sizeable responsibility to what is happening to neighbouring countries and the refugee crisis on their borders..

No, you picked out someone using Antarctica as a poor example to the statistics provided, and I just pointed out why actually that point was relevant. If you are making an argument regarding having the resources to shoulder a refugee burden, then of course it would be smart to take more than surface area to population into account. You've got shirty with me for no real reason.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
We should welcome migrants with open arms and treat them hospitably as one would want to be treated themselves. It's not difficult to do. I have volunteered for various organisations helping migrants and you get a totally different picture than what the media and right-wing politicians portray.

How many, dont fudge, how many ?

Jan 30, 2008
Yeah because giving a shit about other people and taking positive steps to help them is a terrible character flaw.

FAMILY COME FIRST YOU CLOWN, what other people get up to i'm not interested in especially when they don't live here
regards
DR

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The Syrian Sunni's can go to Turkey or Saudi. Shia refugees can go to Iran. Set up safe UN refugee camps in those countries.

But aren't the majority of Syrian refugees already in camps in Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan?

Of 6m estimated refugees, 2m are thought to be within Syria, 3 - 4m in Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan and neighbours, with a small percentage trying to get into the EU.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here