The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Let yourself down, quite an astonishing stat from symyjym

But large parts of those countries are inhabitable deserts with no water for 100's of miles. The really interesting geographical statistics would be habitable area against population.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
But large parts of those countries are inhabitable deserts with no water for 100's of miles. The really interesting geographical statistics would be habitable area against population.

Oh right, so me and other tax payers should be burdened to build new inhabitable areas in our small island for them and fund all the other services they require, but those neighbouring countries that can somehow build gaudy holiday complexes in desert areas cannot build anything for those migrants.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Oh right, so me and other tax payers should be burdened to build new inhabitable areas in our small island for them and fund all the other services they require, but those neighbouring countries that can somehow build gaudy holiday complexes in desert areas cannot build anything for those migrants.

I was just putting a context to statistics. You carry on feeling claustrophobic on our tiny ickle island.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Seems that way.
It's about time the UK got the blame again for intervening and going to war, many refugees have been taken in over the last few years from Somalia.....i suppose that ones our fault as well.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Probably social housing or a hotel, the cost of processing asylum claims, translators, legal fees
Then they need a National Insurance number, then they need to find a job, then they need to make sure that job pays enough so they can live, if not then they need to claim tax credits or other benefits to able to live
Then they need access to doctors, hospitals and schools for the kids.

All of this falls on the tax payer.

It's far cheaper to keep them out of the country.
We have a waiting list of 2 million for social housing and its growing...Hotels and b&b's will be used at a very high cost.
They'll get all the benefits including free dentistry and this is on the website for all to see.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/105991/signatures/new

Here's a petition to accept more asylum seekers and increase support for refugee migrants in the UK. Feel free to sign it if
1) You think it will do any good (over 200,000 so far think it will), and
2) You know Britain is not "full".
3.) You've a pretty good idea that some poor sod in a shitty area nowhere near where you live will bear the brunt of the incomers affecting his quality of life.
Added something for you.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I was just putting a context to statistics. You carry on feeling claustrophobic on our tiny ickle island.

But you clearly didnt put it into context though, thats why I responded.

But it seems clear that you feel that Turkey that has 2.5m holiday makers visit per year cannot somehow take a reasonable share because there are not any habitable areas, it just folly.

Instead you want the British taxpayer to stump up £billions to build where we otherwise wouldnt with all the associated costs.

Your claustrophobic comment is a childish response to a lost argument.

Jan 30, 2008
we have a waiting list of 2 million for social housing and its growing...hotels and b&b's will be used at a very high cost.
They'll get all the benefits including free dentistry and this is on the website for all to see.

maybe we should be looking for a better life somewhere else :nono:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
But you clearly didnt put it into context though, thats why I responded.

But it seems clear that you feel that Turkey that has 2.5m holiday makers visit per year cannot somehow take a reasonable share because there are not any habitable areas, it just folly.

Instead you want the British taxpayer to stump up £billions to build where we otherwise wouldnt with all the associated costs.

Your claustrophobic comment is a childish response to a lost argument.
JUST ANOTHER SICKENING DO GOODER send them around to his house first port of call
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports