Group H

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Peep Show just sneaks it over The Inbetweeners for me.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
League of Gentlemen. Surreal, dark, bizarre, brilliantly acted, written, filmed and produced.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Footy crowd so not massively surprised that Inbetweeners is doing so well, I suppose. It's easily the weakest of the group though.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sad to see The League of Gentlemen lagging behind. I suppose it was a bit weird and never made it to mainstream BBC 1 land. However some of the characters are absolutely wonderful, apart from Tubbs and Edward, Mr Chinnery the vet was amazing, Barbara the transsexual taxi driver " Oooh me nipples are like bullets ! " we also had the amazing Frog loving Dentons and the horrifying Pauline !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or6CwOyx30I

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
People have misunderstood the dynamics of today's posters on NSC - not at all surprised to see Inbetweeners winning.

I would agree with this.

The Inbetweeners isn't perfect - Series 1 was brilliant, series 2 was good, series 3 was poor and the movie was very good. If the second movie is poor, it could ruin the hole thing - good comedy writers know that it is best to stop before the format becomes tired.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Would be a MASSIVE shock if Peep Show crashes out in the first round. Surely not?...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
:bounce: Any last votes?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Inbetweeners? Really? :facepalm:

Sad to see Peep Show doing so badly, along with LoG.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Inbetweeners walks all over the other 3. Porrisge wasn't funny really but not sure it was meant to be.

Peep show is OK but not in the same league as The Inbetweeners. League of gentlemen shouldn't have even made it onto TV it's that bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here