Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] UK Comedy Cup 2023 - GROUP STAGE DRAW

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What about Friday Night Dinner? It think it’s worth it for the scene where Jim threw that plate at the wall alone.

Proper spat my beer out 🤣
Christ, I hadn't noticed that was missing. I'll raise your plate scene with "Buggy" being sliced up by the lawn mower.

Sorry Mellotron, this can't be allowed. FND is a clear semi-final contender.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I would liked to have seen ‘Green Wing’ in there somewhere
Went out in the group stage back in 2014, didn’t quite make it this time round.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
What about Friday Night Dinner? It think it’s worth it for the scene where Jim threw that plate at the wall alone.

Didn't make it through nomination process. I did mention it, but I was too late.

Gutted.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Maybe the winner of the competition goes up against Friday Night Dinner in a final showdown?

And what about the scene where a tin of red paint lands on Jim's head - "So much BLOOD!!"

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
If my NSC friends had all seen Early Doors I would have a decent wedge e/w on it to reach the semi-finals at least.
It's a thoroughbred amongst a field that includes several also rans.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
How the F*ck has Fresh Meat not even been mentioned, let alone made it into the groups (yeah, yeah, i wasn't paying attention). Way better than the majority of the contenders. And that's not an opinion, it's a fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here