Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uh oh- Kazenga is going to be in trouble

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Quick and can strike a ball well when he wants to. If only games lasted 15 minutes.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
After the match Warren Aspinall was criticising his laziness in the post-match training warm down and said "his attitude stinks". He's right, I doubt we'll see much more of KLL in an Albion shirt.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Even if it was a wind up. It is very stupid and unprofessional.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No, he didn't.

Yes he did.
@Nice_Lomano said 'Will you join your cousin Yannick at Palace?' This has since been deleted.
He said 'Hopefully soon my sister'
@Nice_Lomano then said:
Nice Lomana ‏@Nice_Lomana 10s
@kazenga25 brigton don't let You play I don't see why You would stay there. I am all for you to move to Crystal Palace.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
He retweeted a couple of Palace fans saying he should go to them. He made no comment himself. People are going a bit OTT. No surprises there.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Why are some people so precious? He has a little mess about on Twitter and he should leave the club, really!?!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
He retweeted a couple of Palace fans saying he should go to them. He made no comment himself. People are going a bit OTT. No surprises there.

@Nice_Lomano said 'Will you join your cousin Yannick at Palace?' This has since been deleted.
He said 'Hopefully soon my sister'
@Nice_Lomano then said:
Nice Lomana ‏@Nice_Lomana 10s
@kazenga25 brigton don't let You play I don't see why You would stay there. I am all for you to move to Crystal Palace.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Why are some people so precious? He has a little mess about on Twitter and he should leave the club, really!?!

Gather you've ignored what was said about him being pulled up by one of the coaches for putting **** all effort into his training? And Warren Aspinall, someone that works (or worked) at the club saying that his attitude stinks?
Bloke is an absolute waster, Leon Knight MK II.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here