Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
4802kuyt.jpg

Tagliatelle.jpg

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Always unfortunate thread subject this one, as the line is inevitably crossed between someone who is just plain ugly, and someone who has suffered some illness or accident.

For me, it's Iain Dowie, end of subject and we can all move on.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We have a winner.

lescott.jpg
Always GREAT fun to laugh at a bloke who looks like he does because he was hit by a car outside school and dragged down the road as a five year old.

Weren't you the complete NOB who used the facepalm smiley for no apparent reason earlier this morning?

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Say's the team with Diouf in, not forgetting that old prick Weir. He should be getting his bus pass soon?

Be the only pass he has to deal with as your team cant pass him. He maybe old, but he has the heart and determination that any youngster should aspire too. Thinking about it that means I'm old as he's younger than me and he's considered a veteran LOL

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Always GREAT fun to laugh at a bloke who looks like he does because he was hit by a car outside school and dragged down the road as a five year old.

Weren't you the complete NOB who used the facepalm smiley for no apparent reason earlier this morning?

What about someone who said Ribery was an ugly footballer, the same bloke who was in a car crash as a 2 year old and suffered hundreds of stitches and multiple scars, don't see you moaning about that one?

What smiley, NSC is full of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here