Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ugliest Footballer

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

A lovely picture of a mother Orc standing proudly next to her son who has just been accepted into the ranks of the elite Uruk-hai regiment.

TevezMaradona_1470590.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Are retro ugly footballers allowed? If so:

beardsley02.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not too good that everyone is suggesting 2 footballers with facial disfunctions / scaring - maybe you lot need to watch the (awfully named) beauty and the beast programmes on C4?!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not too good that everyone is suggesting 2 footballers with facial disfunctions / scaring - maybe you lot need to watch the (awfully named) beauty and the beast programmes on C4?!

I don't think Peter Beardsley has any facial disfigurement beyond standard ugliness, but yes, I would concur that he may be good for scaring.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Iain Dowie gotta be in contention surely

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't think Peter Beardsley has any facial disfigurement beyond standard ugliness, but yes, I would concur that he may be good for scaring.

Soz i'd written that before your one - I meant Tevez and Ribery. So how do you spell it Miss? Someone with Scars obviously...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Scarring :thumbsup:

Which I did actually agree with, when I wasn't being facetious, as both Tevez and Ribery's looks are influenced by serious injuries sustained as children, so it might be a bit uncharitable to mock them. Whereas Dowie is just plug ugly.

If you google "ugly footballers", one of the first images to come up is poor old Craig Noone :lol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dirk Kuyt and Ian Rush.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Scarring :thumbsup:

Which I did actually agree with, when I wasn't being facetious, as both Tevez and Ribery's looks are influenced by serious injuries sustained as children, so it might be a bit uncharitable to mock them. Whereas Dowie is just plug ugly.

If you google "ugly footballers", one of the first images to come up is poor old Craig Noone :lol:

Agreed. And yes Dowie used to look even worse with that horrible fecking Eagle tracksuit on!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
lescott_280x420_32758a.jpg

Rumour has it when Mancini said he was going to be bringing in a couple of new faces Lescott & Tevez asked to be first in the queue :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here