Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UFO over Lewes

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
In 2003 , i was walking from the 5 ways down to the dip, when out of the corner of my eye i saw something shoot past from behind me. I had to move a bit to se what it was. When i did i saw a bright glowing object , which was dripping what looked like moulton metal. ( best way to explain is if u ever set fire to the end of one of those bord marker pens at school, and it drips little fire bombs, thats exactly what it looked like.)
Anyway, i was with freind who also saw it, and it followed us all the way home . About halfway home another one came, so we had two bright glowing balls of light following us home. What was also strange was that they apeared to change shape from circle to triangle.
This was quiet late at night and we will both remember this for the rest of our lives. The size of it looked about the size of the full moon but low enough that when i first saw it i had to move tl se it from behind this house after it shot pased..

it felt like it was watching us and actually got a bit frietning. After seing this i started looking in to the subject to find out what it could of been. It turns out lots of people have these experiences , millions. And theres more than enougn everdance to sugest that we infact are being visited by e. Ts and have been for thousand of years.
look into betty and barney hills case where they saw a ufo and taken into a craft , they got told were they come from, ( zeta reticuli ) . They even gavebetty and barney a star map from were they came from witch was proven a correct star system years later.

Also look up travis walton case .

and ufo starts nuclear war head.

People will take the mickey, but thats because of how people have been brainwashed from the telly to behave. The world government know about this but new people would panick so chose to keep this top secret.

theres loads of proof out there for the people ready to know the truth, including astronorts who walked on the moon. Lol into all that, .

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.....

"The truth is out there" - oh no he's not back is he ?!?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Normally just read on NSC but couldn't help myself replying as I'm a Gatwick based pilot.

When flying in from the west and it's busy going into Gatwick we take up a holding pattern. We enter this pattern by initially flying to Lewes, then turning left to Burgess hill. From Burgess hill we circle in a racetrack pattern with about 5 mile legs.

At 7pm the sun is quite low in the west. Driving north towards the tunnel it is quite possible you saw a jet at about 7/8000ft in the turn with the sun reflecting off it. As it was in the turn (which takes about a minute to complete) it would have looked pretty stationary as it is initially turning to the north in the same direction as you are travelling. At 7pm there wouldn't be much traffic towards the tunnel so by the time it had completed the turn you may have entered the tunnel. Popping out of the tunnel the aircraft would have been west bound with the sun not reflecting off it making it hard to see.

Just my theory!

sounds completely plausible.

On a similar vein, have you ever seen anything 'unusual' as part of your job?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
In 2003 , i was walking from the 5 ways down to the dip, when out of the corner of my eye i saw something shoot past from behind me. I had to move a bit to se what it was. When i did i saw a bright glowing object , which was dripping what looked like moulton metal. ( best way to explain is if u ever set fire to the end of one of those bord marker pens at school, and it drips little fire bombs, thats exactly what it looked like.)
Anyway, i was with freind who also saw it, and it followed us all the way home . About halfway home another one came, so we had two bright glowing balls of light following us home. What was also strange was that they apeared to change shape from circle to triangle.
This was quiet late at night and we will both remember this for the rest of our lives. The size of it looked about the size of the full moon but low enough that when i first saw it i had to move tl se it from behind this house after it shot pased..

it felt like it was watching us and actually got a bit frietning. After seing this i started looking in to the subject to find out what it could of been. It turns out lots of people have these experiences , millions. And theres more than enougn everdance to sugest that we infact are being visited by e. Ts and have been for thousand of years.
look into betty and barney hills case where they saw a ufo and taken into a craft , they got told were they come from, ( zeta reticuli ) . They even gavebetty and barney a star map from were they came from witch was proven a correct star system years later.

Also look up travis walton case .

and ufo starts nuclear war head.

People will take the mickey, but thats because of how people have been brainwashed from the telly to behave. The world government know about this but new people would panick so chose to keep this top secret.

theres loads of proof out there for the people ready to know the truth, including astronorts who walked on the moon. Lol into all that, .

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.....

You spell like a ****.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I believe it was hovering around the Culfail tunnel waiting for a signal from the ground so it could the landing hole could be opened for it to be safe to land, but having travelled millions of miles to get here it mistook this tunnel for the Southwick tunnel which was it proper destination.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Normally just read on NSC but couldn't help myself replying as I'm a Gatwick based pilot.

When flying in from the west and it's busy going into Gatwick we take up a holding pattern. We enter this pattern by initially flying to Lewes, then turning left to Burgess hill. From Burgess hill we circle in a racetrack pattern with about 5 mile legs.

At 7pm the sun is quite low in the west. Driving north towards the tunnel it is quite possible you saw a jet at about 7/8000ft in the turn with the sun reflecting off it. As it was in the turn (which takes about a minute to complete) it would have looked pretty stationary as it is initially turning to the north in the same direction as you are travelling. At 7pm there wouldn't be much traffic towards the tunnel so by the time it had completed the turn you may have entered the tunnel. Popping out of the tunnel the aircraft would have been west bound with the sun not reflecting off it making it hard to see.

Just my theory!

L123
Thanks for the theory but it wasn't an aircraft. I see a lot of 'static' aircraft driving home. This was not an aircraft as we would have seen it at some point after it vanished.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
i reckon you saw a airliner. if they are at altitude and not leaving contrails, they can be very difficult to see, unless they are reflecting the sun. being at height far away your perspective wouldnt change much over several seconds, so one might perceive it as hovering. as the aspect of you to object or the objects orientation to the Sun changed slightly, the reflection would go and it would "disappear".

IMO this is exactly what happened and # 33. Both caught in the Sun, I walk along the marina end of the promenade at Eastbourne frequently, and have seen this a couple of times. The airliner reflects the sun whilst side on, but as soon as it turns 'end on' the plane now with only a minimal profile and consequently no reflection is no longer in view. We almost never see planes unless they are side on....... Anyway that's my guess ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here