Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Uefa Nations League

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Rarely since we hit the PL.

Stones is ordinary at best. Switched off vs Croatia and now tonight, best he steers clear of international football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a test of how ruthless Southgate is going to be. We know we have some fine centre halves in waiting.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Not our greatest performance under Southgate but I will say there are some positives. Nothing really between the teams. Shame the Dutch time wasted badly and the ref was picky as ****.

Very unlucky in that a few CM VAR call potentially cost us the win. Also their goal was so lucky as it was a mid kick going well wide. If I was being very picky I’d say Pickford has to stay on his line after making that great save rather than running at the ball as the chance of him getting a clean hit on the ball weren’t great - and he didn’t. As for Stones - cost us both goals by being very stupid. Still love this New England. Fans absolutely outstanding as ever. Keep the faith.

The plus is we have seen the weak links in the middle - which are Barkley/Lingard and we have players in Foden/Maddison/Winks who can come into the squad and improve it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
What is it with semi-finals and losing 2-1 after extra-time?

Is there some sort of private gag going on in the dressing room?

Obviously not. How can a 7.45pm game still be going at 10.20pm? Worrying for the fans that will bother with the League and FA Cups next season.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Alexander-Arnold and Gomez can look forward to a huge haul of caps on this evidence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here