Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Uefa Nations League

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
And anyone wanting to spend £85m on Maguire on this performance want their heads testing.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Can I just say - if you're following a match on your PC with the 'in-screen' score then VAR is a f*cking pain. You can't celebrate a goal until 2 mins has elapsed.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I love the way the commentators are trying to big up the importance of the game. A chance to get to a "major final"? Er, really? Would you think this was a major tournament if Croatia had got there instead of England? It's a tinpot tournament. You'd still like to win it, of course, but don't try to convince me it is a "major final".

Neither major nor tinpot for me. Much much better than shitty friendlies regardless.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can I just say - if you're following a match on your PC with the 'in-screen' score then VAR is a f*cking pain. You can't celebrate a goal until 2 mins has elapsed.

I celebrated that goal but also knew at back of mind it was tight... get used to it for next season - lots of fans looking silly and piss taking in the stands coming our way!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here