[Albion] U23's at home to Leicester tonight live on YouTube

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I'll enjoy witnessing you say this to Harry Kane.

We could add in Ian Wright, Jamie Vardy, and a few more if you really want them ...

Yes, a FEW more. Hence the use of the word “probably”

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Quite a lot more. If you look at the top 10 top scorers in the PL last season, pretty much everyone had done **** all at PL level at that age.

Do you have to comment and have the last word on every comment made on here? It’s quite tedious you know.

Not every post on here has to be taken so literally that it requires your forensic disection

Just saying.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
In my humble view , Jeremy is a special talent at his age and has a good chance if he continues his progress of becoming a high quality PL footballer , hopefully with Brighton .

Ps ignore Swansman , he’s just an attention seeker .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Do you have to comment and have the last word on every comment made on here? It’s quite tedious you know.

Not every post on here has to be taken so literally that it requires your forensic disection

Just saying.

"Can we not turn every thread into one about Connolly" - a fair and just comment.

'Oh look a comment about Connolly I can reply too'.

:facepalm:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That’ll learn me, I was the equivalent of an early leaver at the Amex. Saw the equaliser go in, thought “shit” and got up and took the dog out, then came back and went to bed. I was both surprised and annoyed this morning to see I’d missed the winner.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1441516579762720768[/tweet]

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Worth watching full clip of that goal. He actually wins the ball to get it to Tolaj before making his way into the box.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Worth watching full clip of that goal. He actually wins the ball to get it to Tolaj before making his way into the box.

After his cameo against Swansea also, I wonder how tempting it is for Potter to have him on the bench permanently. I’m not sure that we have anything like him in the first team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports