Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U21s v villa u21s Friday 3rd Nov 7pm

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Also now know that our other Irish #9 - O' Mahony is pronounced "O Marney" not "O Ma - Ho - Knee"

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
The way he works back and plays for the team is brilliant. Fergie may seem a lazy comparison for obvious reasons but I think exactly the same. Very similar. Fingers crossed. And hats off to whoever found him and Fergie if it’s the same scout…
It’s Paddy McCourt’s brother

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
According to various stats websites, the Villa manager Inigo Idiakez was shown a red card after the final whistle and two Villa players were booked (you can see the ref showing the yellow card to one of those players just before the stream ends). I watched the match but as I was at work and having lunch I wouldn't say I was 100% attentive to what was going on. Why were they so irate?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
According to various stats websites, the Villa manager Inigo Idiakez was shown a red card after the final whistle and two Villa players were booked (you can see the ref showing the yellow card to one of those players just before the stream ends). I watched the match but as I was at work and having lunch I wouldn't say I was 100% attentive to what was going on. Why were they so irate?
Still no idea what this was all about, but the Aston Villa U-21 manager was subsequently charged by the FA over his language/behaviour. Also not sure why it has taken almost three months to charge him:-

Villa.jpg

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here