Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U21s v Derby tonight..no stream?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Very poor first 20 mins. Will go back later. Where is Ferguson, Miller ,Moran etc

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Playing Wednesday no doubt, but these kids aren't gelling tonight. 1-0 down and looking like they've already hung their stocking under the tree

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
1-1 Baker-Boaitey

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I think we're lucky to be level, but that's football!
The rams started quicker and looked like they wanted it more. Tis funny though, when we finally got a foothold in the game, they scored. We can take it up a couple of notches, but can the rams maintain that high press?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Only clocked the last few minutes. Disappointing result though. Where does taht leave us re: progressing? We do seem to be putting out very young U21 sides these days, considering who we could put out.
I know it's all about developing, not results, but ............................

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Only clocked the last few minutes. Disappointing result though. Where does taht leave us re: progressing? We do seem to be putting out very young U21 sides these days, considering who we could put out.
Choice of tonight’s side influenced by who will be in the squad Wednesday?

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Number of players out today who are likely to be in the squad on Wednesday. Turns, Offiah, Moran, Fergie... difficult to get a result given the circumstances.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Number of players out today who are likely to be in the squad on Wednesday. Turns, Offiah, Moran, Fergie... difficult to get a result given the circumstances.
Yes, I know - stll don't like fielding weakened teams though. Not too much weakened, anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here