Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U18s v palace

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
It’s very rare you get whole groups that break into a first team together no matter how good they are. You still will need to show a structured pathway and integrate them in the next level and the into the 1st team. If 1/2 of that group make 1st team football at Palace in the PL you would have done well.
Sell a few along though you might be able to afford the new stand
And Monday to come , I bet you can’t wait .
How long until some of your 18's make the first team?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
How long until some of your 18's make the first team?

I reckon this season. Rak-Sakyi! , who is the latest to sign a professional contract, has already made the bench in the last few weeks. This is our future , we need to bring young players through. Aaron made a impression pre season and broke into the first team so it can be done. We’ve got some good groups coming through and with the state of art academy nearly completed I’m very optimistic about our future.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I reckon this season. Rak-Sakyi! , who is the latest to sign a professional contract, has already made the bench in the last few weeks. This is our future , we need to bring young players through. Aaron made a impression pre season and broke into the first team so it can be done. We’ve got some good groups coming through and with the state of art academy nearly completed I’m very optimistic about our future.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

You sound like a Brighton fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here