Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] U-20 World Cup:England v Tunisia 7pm ('listed')

This is just the match thread; tournament thread is here https://www.northstandchat.com/thre...e-samuels-and-chouchane.401369/#post-10673569
(3 players on Albion's books are eligible for selection).
Screenshot_20230522-132532.png

Last edited:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Keep saying it but I really rate Samuels.
Me too - surprised he's not been on the bench as cover for the perv. He's looked really good when I've seen him. Surprised Offiah wasn't selected for the squad yesteray too, thought he looked decent at Newcastle

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Me too - surprised he's not been on the bench as cover for the perv. He's looked really good when I've seen him. Surprised Offiah wasn't selected for the squad yesteray too, thought he looked decent at Newcastle
Amazed Offiah isn't in the U20 group.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
It was surprising to me as well.

We had 5 attacking midfielders including Ayari and Moran, who were never going to get on. But no cover for full back on either side despite the fact that one is returning from injury and one has played a lot of football

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Kick off is Actually 6.48. Could @Bozza amend thread title please?
You also don't seem to need the app. Just click this
Thanks. 6:48 is a very odd time for kick off!

*EDIT* Ah OK the stream started then so assume kick off is at 7 still

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
There's never been a game at 48 minutes past surely? Love it though if it was the case!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Beadle and Samuels are on the bench for England but Chouchane starts for Tunisia and is wearing 7

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
That fifa+ thing is absolutely pants. keeps asking me to allow ads. I have. I am going back to my usual source for streams

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here