Tyson Fury

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Have you listened to what he said re comparing homosexuals to paedos?

The bit re the end coming is good. He talks about how the bible predicted earthquakes and look they have happened. It could be that earthquakes have happened forever of course.

I am just thankful that Noah managed to get the Penguins to trek from the South Pole to join the polar bears from the North Pole in his ark. Phew.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Hes irish, he even fought for Ireland first.

View attachment 70387

I couldn't care less, I'm not a fan and I wouldn't be if he was from Brighton. I'm saying that's presumably why Albion Dan and Megazone are defending him. They should listen to the tape, Holt and Hayward accuse Fury of conflating homosexuality and paedophilia and he does, without provocation. The only thing he was asked was about his "dark place".

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I couldn't care less, I'm not a fan and I wouldn't be if he was from Brighton. I'm saying that's presumably why Albion Dan and Megazone are defending him. They should listen to the tape, Holt and Hayward accuse Fury of conflating homosexuality and paedophilia and he does, without provocation. The only thing he was asked was about his "dark place".
He is definitely tuppence short of a shilling , he comes across as mildly hysterical a lot of the time.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Have you listened to what he said re comparing homosexuals to paedos?

Yes I did listen and to be fair. He's claiming everything he's saying is coming from the Bible.

If i'm not correct, you're attacking Tyson Fury for what religion he follows. Have you already forgotten that the religion our law abides to believes similar stuff about homosexuals?

I've got nothing against Homosexuals and I certainly don't believe in Christianity, but I do believe when someone becomes world Champion, the haters will look for anything to bring them down whilst ignoring any point they may have had.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Yes I did listen and to be fair. He's claiming everything he's saying is coming from the Bible.

If i'm not correct, you're attacking Tyson Fury for what religion he follows. Have you already forgotten that the religion our law abides to believes similar stuff about homosexuals?

I've got nothing against Homosexuals and I certainly don't believe in Christianity, but I do believe when someone becomes world Champion, the haters will look for anything to bring them down whilst ignoring any point they may have had.

Then he's neither read nor memorised it very well. But, yeah, it's definitely ok to go on a rant mis-quoting the Bible when being gently asked about the state of your mental health. No issue there at all.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Then he's neither read nor memorised it very well. But, yeah, it's definitely ok to go on a rant mis-quoting the Bible when being gently asked about the state of your mental health. No issue there at all.

The interview and article came out before he was World Champion. Funny how you've only made a fuss about his comments after he becomes world Champion....

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012

It is his interpretation of Christianity. He clearly puts homosexuals and paedos in the same box. How can anyone possibly defend this? I used to go to church relatively regularly and it always cracked me up that most of the people who went were daily mail readers who did not act like the Ten Commandments would expect them too. "Love thy neighbour" (as long as they are not ethnic or poor)

Anyway that is not relevant here. My point is that those saying that holt and the excellent. Paul Hayward have twisted what he said are wrong. If he stands by what he says then maybe he should go on sky sports and say it again.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
The interview and article came out before he was World Champion. Funny how you've only made a fuss about his comments after he becomes world Champion....

It's obvious why. You would not be kicking off at a kid for posting something on Twitter because they might play football for England in the future.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
How anyone can class homosexuals and paedophiles together is beyond me. Paedophiles and travelers however.....

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I think the heavyweight boxing scene is in for a boost soon, & flabby goons like Fury will disappear after a severe beating from the up & coming guys, who look the real deal.
This nutter is just having his 15 minutes. He's utter cack as a fighter; Noel Quarless would have given him a fight back in the 80's. That's how bad things have got.
However, change is a coming!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Who's the jealous one?

There are plenty of sportsmen I'm slightly jealous of. If I was going to pick one of them to be it probably wouldn't be a fat, mentally deranged, homophobic do-as-you-likey who wouldn't look out of place in a Clone Island swinging fake punches and waving his arms about outside a pub on match day.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
There are plenty of sportsmen I'm slightly jealous of. If I was going to pick one of them to be it probably wouldn't be a fat, mentally deranged, homophobic pikey who wouldn't look out of place in a Clone Island swinging fake punches and waving his arms about outside a pub on match day.

The WBA, IBF, WBO, IBO and The Ring magazine unified heavyweight champion of the world.

Bitterness can be sweet.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
There are plenty of sportsmen I'm slightly jealous of. If I was going to pick one of them to be it probably wouldn't be a fat, mentally deranged, homophobic do-as-you-likey who wouldn't look out of place in a Clone Island swinging fake punches and waving his arms about outside a pub on match day.
Not very PC pf you GB ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How anyone can class homosexuals and paedophiles together is beyond me. Paedophiles and travelers however.....

And Irish priests.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports