Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Tyson FURY*

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The booooos ringing round at the end, the fans must feel a bit like the Albion fans this afternoon, totally ripped off.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I will not be asking you to be one of my judges next year. Ponderous performance more like. :lolol:

Out of this weekends fights who would have learnt the most ? Price knocking out a 45 yr old well past his best in a couple of rounds or Fury going 12 competitive rounds against a former world title challenger who Klitchko couldn't stop either ? I can't believe the Price hype and when/if he fights Fury I will be having a massive bet of Fury to win.

Price talks of fighting Chisora next whilst Fury is talking of a world title shot which shows who is the more advanced fighter ability wise, Price is way behind Fury in the pecking order.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've said it before and will say it again - David Price will knock Tyson Fury out before halfway if Fury ever stops avoiding him.

Lest we forget, Fury vacated the British & Commonwealth Titles to avoid defending them against Price in order to fight Martin Rogan for the Irish title, so while I agree that blowouts of Audrey and Skelton will have done little for Price's development he's hardly the only one to have opted for an easy night or two.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I've said it before and will say it again - David Price will knock Tyson Fury out before halfway if Fury ever stops avoiding him.

Lest we forget, Fury vacated the British & Commonwealth Titles to avoid defending them against Price in order to fight Martin Rogan for the Irish title, so while I agree that blowouts of Audrey and Skelton will have done little for Price's development he's hardly the only one to have opted for an easy night or two.

Read this.

Tyson Fury and David Price on course for summer 2013 fight | Boxing Features | ESPN.co.uk

Both of them have run away from the fight at one time or another. Fury has a deal with Channel 5 to show his fights and we would have had to give that up to fight Price before which would have just been stupid. The fight will happen and who knows who will win but at this moment, Fury's development is happening quicker than that of Price.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Pricey would finish Fury off inside 6 rounds. No doubt. He has far superior technical ability, and far too much power. There is a reason why Fury has been avoiding Price. Future world champion is David Price.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
He would knock that big stiff idiot out in 1 round followed by his gay lover Bellew straight after

With the exception of your views on Fraudley I usually agree with everything you normally write about the noble art however on this Ernest you are 100% wrong, Price will destroy Fury inside 3 rounds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here