Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tyson Fury tested positive for cocaine

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I feel for him. I don't agree with everything he says but it's refreshing to hear a sportsman who's not been media trained and speaks their mind.

He's a gypsy and won't be into Wordsworth or Keats, he's a product of his upbringing. He has always been suseptible to mental health problems, he's admitted as much throughout his career.

Winning the world title against a bona fide champion was the ultimate high and I think he has struggled to cope since. I think deep down he's not a bad person but has some strange views which at least are his own. Joshua is by no means mr perfect but knows how to play the press and is well advised.

I hope Fury gets his shit together he is talented and at his best he beats today's Anthony Joshua.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I feel for him. I don't agree with everything he says but it's refreshing to hear a sportsman who's not been media trained and speaks their mind.

I agree with the latter point in principle but this is not a license to spout the shit which spews out of Fury's mouth at every opportunity. Is it refreshing to hear a sportsman threaten to have a journalist beaten up? Is it refreshing to hear his offensive views on any topic which enters his head? No it isn't. What is also offensive is the bleating now coming from his camp when the press and public react to is views. If you can't handle the reaction shut the **** up....it really is this simple.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here