Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Typical NSC

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
U21: FT: All over in La Manga. A goalless draw but Albion definitely the stronger of the two sides overall.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I am...Sussex require 152.

Bring on the batflids.

(sorry Uncle C)

Feel free to carry on matey. I am guessing this is cricket - I did Google T20 but none the wiser. Not my sport I'm afraid.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I'm interested, keep the updates coming!
Who are FCC?

Cartagena are a division 3 Spanish team I think, not 100% certain but I think they are the equivalent of as the Spanish league system is complicated... so looks like the lads are doing well.

This was supposed to have been a tougher match - men against boys.

The boys are doing good :)

This was not the FC Cartagena first team; they did indeed arrive at La Manga today to start pre-season training, but they didn't participate in this match.

It has recently been announced that CD Algar (a lower level club) has become a "subsidiary" of FC Cartagena. The team that the U-21s played today seems to be a collection of younger players from CD Algar plus trialists/hopefuls.

I'm sure it was a decent workout, but it wasn't a Spanish 3rd-tier men's side.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
This was not the FC Cartagena first team; they did indeed arrive at La Manga today to start pre-season training, but they didn't participate in this match.

It has recently been announced that CD Algar (a lower level club) has become a "subsidiary" of FC Cartagena. The team that the U-21s played today seems to be a collection of younger players from CD Algar plus trialists/hopefuls.

I'm sure it was a decent workout, but it wasn't a Spanish 3rd-tier men's side.

Thanks for clarifying that :)

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
U21: FT: All over in La Manga. A goalless draw but Albion definitely the stronger of the two sides overall.

Glad you managed to get that in between posting. Gove has been replaced by Nicky Morgan. Don't know much about her but I hope she's an improvement and less narrow-minded than him.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You're probably not interested but ...... Monokana is causing havoc.

I'm interested. What's going on? And who is Monokana?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What does the C in Uncle C stand for?

n0-sIs

Banned
Jul 1, 2014
Rather talk about Gaza, Gove and music than the U21 game that goes on at present.

U21: 20: Albion on top here as Monakana tests the Cartagena keeper from distance. #BHAFC 0 #FCC 0

typical NSC, would rather talk about a friendly training match than bombs being dropped on civilians.

typical NSC, would rather talk about a friendly training match than bombs being dropped on civilians.

N = North
S = Stand
C = Chat

Not a hard concept to grasp really, if I wanted to discuss world affairs there are plenty of other sites to do it on.
In fact, there are plenty of threads on here too.

It doesn't always have to be about you and your beliefs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here