[News] Type in hunt.com but enter a typo replace "H" with "C"

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If I type in 'mileoak.com' do I get their previous NSC username ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just to save anyone the effort, it links to the Jeremy Corbyn Wikipedia page.

I can barely contain myself following this hilarity. Thank you OP.

Just to top off this evening of top tier comedy - I'm now going to type 80085 into my calculator.
Good grief. I’m embarrassed for the OP. What a sad little goon you’d have to be to find that so funny, you felt the need to rush on here and share it.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Sigh.........

Little things........

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Needy as I am, in my mind this is most people's review of everything I write on here.
Not on cricket, dear boy. I am most needy for kinship in my wistful memories of yesteryear.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Not on cricket, dear boy. I am most needy for kinship in my wistful memories of yesteryear.
On that subject, and assuming for the sake of conversation that you haven't seen this recently as well, where do you think Ray Bright is about to appear from in this still taken moments before his first delivery in the 1981 ashes?

Ray-Bright-1.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just to save anyone the effort, it links to the Jeremy Corbyn Wikipedia page.

I can barely contain myself following this hilarity. Thank you OP.

Just to top off this evening of top tier comedy - I'm now going to type 80085 into my calculator.
Just tried - it looks like the word BOOBS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ps - Boobs is a slang term for BREASTS and they’re funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Tiiiiiits.. GONADS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
On that subject, and assuming for the sake of conversation that you haven't seen this recently as well, where do you think Ray Bright is about to appear from in this still taken moments before his first delivery in the 1981 ashes?

Ray-Bright-1.jpg
He'll be winging his way in from the left of the picture sometime shortly. With Botham ready to plant him into the crowd again. Probably the 1981 series. Must be, he wasn't here in 1985 and Botham doesn't have those strange highlights.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports