Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Two weeks today - who do you want?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I really don't mind as I've got a holiday that means I'll miss both home and away legs - it was booked well before we qualified for Europe! I'll do my best to try and hear/watch the match if at all possible.

I just hope it's against a team that we can secure our place in the next round, without too much drama and no injuries, either. 🤞

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Getting to my spend limit and also on a work course the week of the away leg so may cry a little if it’s ac

I'd have liked one of the 3 Frenchies but the allocations looks so poor, so Hamburg for me

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I really don't mind as I've got a holiday that means I'll miss both home and away legs - it was booked well before we qualified for Europe! I'll do my best to try and hear/watch the match if at all possible.

I just hope it's against a team that we can secure our place in the next round, without too much drama and no injuries, either. 🤞
Unless it's in The Maldives there's no reason to mention it.

I wonder if the club will do the pre-applications thing this time around? It's a good process for sorting the tiers but you can imagine they might be pushed for time to fit that in

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
Could take a few kkk over there if allowed to buy tickets in the home end. SD can’t fill much of that capacity surely
1707503676782.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here