Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Two weeks today - who do you want?

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Could take a few thousand over there if allowed to buy tickets in the home end. SD can’t fill much of that capacity surely
I had a look this afternoon. No problem registering for tickets via the Hamburg website, and i could've bought tix for the main sections of the ground for their home leg v Marseille next week. On that basis, it they qualify and we draw them, anyone who can afford it could go. It looked like it's €45 a ticket whether behind the goal or over the halfway line, though the homepage said there are some €25 tickets iirc

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
My wife wants Roma or Galatasary for her sightseeing.

My preference

Shaktar
Feyenoord
Prague (assuming I'm in tier 1)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Number 1 choice Shaktar. Would be a decent trip to Hamburg with tickets more or less guaranteed. Milan, AS Roma, Feyenoord & Sporting should also see us with 2500+ tickets in decent locations. Milan also safe ish for an Italian ground (Roma less so)

I've done a 180 on Qarabag. Was originally my number 1 choice but too difficult to get to in too short a space of time after the draw (and don't forget Mothers Day on the Sunday after it). I'd go but rather not Benfica, Marseille - especially Marseille - or Braga as already been. Sparta Prague we'd get less than a 1000 tickets and I've done Prague to death.

Fence on Galatasaray.

Jumping ahead. Just no on West Ham or Liverpool.

Here's my "how many tickets S/S" There are numerous incorrect spellings which I can't be arsed to correct.

View attachment 175281
If I agree to get a haircut after buying a ticket do I get to be the 0.9 in Rennes?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Number 1 choice Shaktar. Would be a decent trip to Hamburg with tickets more or less guaranteed. Milan, AS Roma, Feyenoord & Sporting should also see us with 2500+ tickets in decent locations. Milan also safe ish for an Italian ground (Roma less so)

I've done a 180 on Qarabag. Was originally my number 1 choice but too difficult to get to in too short a space of time after the draw (and don't forget Mothers Day on the Sunday after it). I'd go but rather not Benfica, Marseille - especially Marseille - or Braga as already been. Sparta Prague we'd get less than a 1000 tickets and I've done Prague to death.

Fence on Galatasaray.

Jumping ahead. Just no on West Ham or Liverpool.

Here's my "how many tickets S/S" There are numerous incorrect spellings which I can't be arsed to correct.

View attachment 175281
Similar to my S/S except mine also shows flights, trains & ferries to book along with hotels already booked. Benfica/Sporting who plays where & when will probably be decided a week prior to the game. Wife wants Roma or Milan as I've promised her a week away, odds being better for either as they can't play Atalanta.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Not too fussed but ideally the highest profile club that we have the best chance of beating.

Wallace

Nov 9, 2016
Not Galatasaray, Qarabag or Marseille.

Anyone else will be immense.
I'd be happy with any of those 3, Marseille was f***ing great, I loved Baku when I went with England and the chance to go to Istanbul and abuse Mr Tumble? All good in my book 👍

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Roma, Milan, Marseille, Benfica, Sporting and Galatasaray the toughest IMO, but you've got to beat the best to be the best.

Prague, Shakhtar, Freiburg, Braga & Toulouse would be ideal in terms of good chance of winning and location.

Not too fussed but ideally the highest profile club that we have the best chance of beating.
Presumably RDZ would have a head start with beating Shaktar as he must know quite a few of their players

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here